• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
stevkrause

5 days between games stinks...

Rate this topic

These extended breaks between games suck... I hate going 5 days between Wings games... on the other hand, it will be nice for Pav to get the rest, and the rest of the team as well... I think they're still a little jet lagged for the Sweden trip and could use the downtime...

These extended breaks between games suck... I hate going 5 days between Wings games... on the other hand, it will be nice for Pav to get the rest, and the rest of the team as well... I think they're still a little jet lagged for the Sweden trip and could use the downtime...

Almost sounds like the week before the SCF.

What? This is a blessing! Wings need this break because of injuries. They played long seasons the past 3 years, let the boys have some downtime. Hopefully it makes them more hungry.

What? This is a blessing! Wings need this break because of injuries. They played long seasons the past 3 years, let the boys have some downtime. Hopefully it makes them more hungry.

I hate it when people reply to threads without even reading the original post... <_<

Guest mindfly

You could always watch Sharks at Rangers tonight at 7pm EST, will be a good game between a very hot rangers team and a sharks team that is always fun to watch...

Edited by mindfly

You could always watch Sharks at Rangers tonight at 7pm EST, will be a good game between a very hot rangers team and a sharks team that is always fun to watch...

oh, I got the NHL package, so I watch a ton of other games already, but it's not the same as watching the Wings...

oh, I got the NHL package, so I watch a ton of other games already, but it's not the same as watching the Wings...

I agree... I too have the package and watch a lot of other games. Just not the same as the wings though.

The only times I hate it when the Wings don't play for a couple of days is when there are no other interesting games on. Or like yesterday, NO GAMES AT ALL.

Wtf NHL? The schedule this year sucks.

Right now it's good for the Wings to get some extra rest though. Especially since it means Datsyuk won't miss as many games as he might have otherwise.

I agree... I too have the package and watch a lot of other games. Just not the same as the wings though.

Why isn't it the same? Do other teams hold leads and get big stops late in the game?

:P

I hate it when people reply to threads without even reading the original post... <_<

Basic common sense isn't your strong suit. That SHWOOSH noise was the theme of my point flying right over your head. I'll spell it out to you, this thread sucks! It's worthless and contributes nothing to the forum.

You have a sad life if you have nothing to do with your time. Perhaps you should get your G.E.D and go job hunting with your spare time.

Basic common sense isn't your strong suit. That SHWOOSH noise was the theme of my point flying right over your head. I'll spell it out to you, this thread sucks! It's worthless and contributes nothing to the forum.

You have a sad life if you have nothing to do with your time. Perhaps you should get your G.E.D and go job hunting with your spare time.

Fail.

haha... people like you make me laugh...

such a sad, angry person...

Edited by stevkrause

I hate it as a fan, but it has came with good timing for us. Some shotty play, Some nagging injuries already. Some uncertainty with players in the line up.

The team still practices. So hopefully some chemistry builds.. You need to realize that Val and Ville have JUST started playing together. There chemistry is still building. So this little bit of practice helps alot. Same deal with Eaves, Helm, Abdelkader and Williams. They might have been around for awhile, But They've been with so many players the last couple years that there isn't an instinctive chemistry between them all. This little bit of off time and practice time will do good for us.

I hope with mule out, they let the following happen.

Zette - Dats - Homer

Ville - Val - Bert

Cleary - Helm - Williams

Abdelkader - Draper - Maltby

I personally enjoy Eaves as a player. I wish Homer wasn't doing so good, Beecause i'd sit him for sure. but he's doing amazing thus far.

I love a line of Eaves - Helm - Abdelkader. It's quick, It's gritty.

I love keeping the Fin Twins together. same with the Euro Twins.

I like have two big bodies on the top 2 lines to not get pushed around as easy.

I love the way Malts has been playing, With a real chip on his shoulder.

Helm and Cleary i think would work really well with JW.

Dekader has had a relative slow star. He just needs to get back to his gun-ho self and stop worrying about taking penalties. I think his he is just over thinking his game.. Obviously taking penalties isn't good, But Justin didn't get to this point by thinking, he did it by playing. So go out there and do what you do best.

you mad?

Guest mindfly
Haha, mindfly said the Sharks are entertaining to watch. That was worth posting on the forums.

Thornton, Marleau, Setogucchi, Boyle, Heatley all fantastic in the offensive zone, indeed fun to watch..

I lol'd.

Well at least you guys have Center Ice to watch other games on a TV, I have to stream games at the office on my tiny laptop with loads of lag or choppiness or whatever the word is.

Center Ice is worth every penny of the 169.70 they charged me.

If I watch just the wings games it cost me only $2.69 cents a game which is cheap entertainment.

If I watch all the games I watch it ends up being far less than that per game.

That is how I had to justify me spending that much money for hockey but it was well worth it.

I think that the nhl should sell the games for $1.00 each or even $2.69 each so that if someone doesn't have the money to pay for center ice they can at least spring for a high quality game here or there.

Why are you personally attacking people. It was really uncalled for. :angry:

yeah it sucks not being able to watch them but they were annoying me with their play.

so im happy we got a extended break between games so we can work more on our defense and what not and come back more normal... hopeful thinking