• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
XxGoWingsxX

Games around the League tonight

Rate this topic

Lundqvist is damn near unbeatable right now and San Jose really hasn't played that well. I'm predicting a 5-1 Rangers win.

edit: oh, Valiquette is playing. Well, I'm changing my prediction to a 4-3 Rangers win.

Edited by dat's sick

valiquette lets in another goal... 5-2.

home game against the sharks... maybe they should have started lundqvist? they could have rested him saturday and monday when they face montreal and phoenix.

i guess they focus on the new jersey game on thursday.

2-0.

Rangers look SOOOO good. Like a completely different team this season.

Don't worry, they'll slow down.

Eventually nearly all these teams that are playing outside their skill level will come back down to earth. This year's been really weird for that, though. I wonder how long this will last. It's kind of funny that lots of us thought the Leafs would be much improved due to their revamped defense and now they're worse. :lol: Although, for the record, I think the Leafs will pull it together and be an average team or maybe even slightly above average, if only because they have such a strong defensive core now.

valiquette lets in another goal... 5-2.

home game against the sharks... maybe they should have started lundqvist? they could have rested him saturday and monday when they face montreal and phoenix.

i guess they focus on the new jersey game on thursday.

Yup. The NY-NJ rivalry can't be underestimated. But really, isn't having tuesday and wednesday enough of a rest for King Henrik? Also, shouldn't Zetterberg be the real King Henrik?