• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jedi

Jedi

Christmastime is buzzing in my skull...

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,827 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 12:00 AM

So, I'm moving to Dallas within 2 weeks (right around Halloween time), and thought I'd see if there are any LGW members out there that live in the DFW Metroplex, and might be interested in get-togethers throughout the season.

At first, I'd vote for keeping things low key. Maybe meeting up at a Buffalo Wild Wings or something to catch the game as a group, maybe meet up before the 2 Wings games in Dallas, etc.

Just a thought. Feel free to respond or send me a PM if you live in the area, and it would be something that you would be interested in doing.

"And the best, I must confess, I have saved for the last, for the ruler of this Christmas land,

is a fearsome king with a deep mighty voice, least, that's what I've come to understand.

And I've also heard it told, that he's something to behold, like a lobster, huge and red!

When he sets out to slay with his rain gear on, carting bulging sacks with his big great arms, that is so I've heard it said.

And on a dark cold night, under full moon light, he flies into a fog like a vulture in the sky!

And they call him Sandy Claws!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users