• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/24 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Avalanche 3

Rate this topic

I can't believe the Av's have the 2nd place record in the league. I can't even believe they're leading the Western Conference right now. I don't care that we're 10 games in, that's still unreal to me. They've lost one game in regulation. They've beaten some pretty descent teams too.

It's interesting looking at the games, because they're really consistent in some ways. 7 of their 10 games are decided by 1 goal and in 3 of those games, that goal was a "shootout" goal. They don't seem to give up and keep the games close. More: they either win by one goal or 3. The regulation loss was only a one goal difference. 3 overtime games that have all gone to shootouts; they're 1-2 there with their SO victory against the Wings last week.

If they can stay scrappy and keep winning tight games, they very well could land themselves in the playoffs at this rate.

I haven't paid much attention to the Av's the last few years. If anyone has, any thoughts on if this team hasn't been better but held back by coaching? I've heard good things about Sacco in terms of getting guys going in his brief AHL stint. He never did too much as a player but maybe he's a bit of a missing piece for this team.

Guest Lidstromboli

holy s*** HOWARD?!?!

AVS WIN IT 13-0 NINETY SUX SCORES ON OWN GOALIE A MINUTE INTO THE FIRST

6-0 Wing's win Howard gets that thing were he doesn't let in any goals. Datsyuk getting a hat trick.

Thank you!

For the person asking about streams, I'm gonna pimp drumnj's. It has worked well in the past.

Maybe instead of predicting the score, we should predict how many people will ask for a stream within 10 minutes of me posting this. :)

I'll still keep up with my predictions since I've been doing it for a while :P Never going to predict a loss!

I'm hoping the Wings play a full 60 minute game tonight. 65 if it ends up going to OT but hopefully not ;)

Wings 4 (Datsyuk, Rafalski, Helm, Homer)

Avs 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!

Bertuzzi gets booooo-ed, and rightfully so.

Wow bro - you should really stfu. I don't care what your personal feelings are on the guy - he hears about it from enough people that his own teams fanbase should keep their lips shut, especially in regards to supporting Avalanche fans.