• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/24 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Avalanche 3

Rate this topic

I really, really hate when people talk about how a club has done on this day or that day in the past, especially when it's over a large amount of time; it has no correlation to how the club will play today. You're basically grasping at straws.

Talking about streaks this season is fine, or if a player has been particularly successful in the past playing against a certain team (because some teams players just play better against), but it's such and arbitrary number to throw up "record on this date".

That said, I think Howard will play better in this game, and the Wings will rally after two depressing losses.

You must not pay attention much.. Cus does this pretty much in every GDT (nothing wrong with it)

Edited by ilmickeyli

Perhaps you forgot that HOWARD is starting.... so, If you could, please guess when Osgood relieves Howard? thanks..

Wings Lose because our D isnt up to snuff and playing like dung!!! and Howard is in net!

and our forwards (Zett.. Cleary...Bertuzzi.....Helm....) havent started scoring like we know they can!

ahh yes, because Osgood has really been piling up those wins. Why are you so willing to throw Howard under the bus yet Ozzy seems exempt.

ahh yes, because Osgood has really been piling up those wins. Why are you so willing to throw Howard under the bus yet Ozzy seems exempt.

Because ever since sweden, despite that HUGE softie in OT against pheonix, Ozzie has played well IMO

As far as J Ho goes, I think he will have something to prove tonight and have a great game finally showing us what he can do.

Edited by XxGoWingsxX

Going to the game tonight, these games are always a blast. Tucker is out, as he spent most the night in the hospital. He'll be out a while. Kids here in Colo are playing pretty damn well, and Anderson has been a huge surprise for the Avs. These games are almost always tight, wouldn't expect anything different. Who's sitting with May in the line up?

Ozzie- 3 Stanley Cups

Howard - 1 win as a NHL goalie! in 7 starts?

Also has had to compete for a job the last 3 years and failed to impress even the front office.

stats speak for themselves. If Howard was in net he doesnt make the saves that Ozzie HAS had to make ( and Has made them) Now grant you the D hasn't played well in front of either goalie.. But Osgood has given them the best chance to win.

And I am not throwing Howard under the bus.... He laid down in front of it with his play.

Edited by Hockeytown_Ryan

WTF? Center Ice schedule is config'd by oursourced Punjabis? CI only has the COL feed listed. Stations are full tho LA game on 639 doesnt start till 7 which could be moved to a lower station after one of the 4:00 games.

I'm getting so tired of CI BS. Where is the N3 fix damnit????