• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
pokemonbreeder18

Abbotsford VS Griffins Pictures

Rate this topic

What do you mean "wrong thread"? I always put my pictures from the previous game in a new thread! This is the Griffins forum right?

No I had posted in wrong thread, if I could delete it I would.

Great pics as usual! :thumbup:

Especially like that last one, what a great jersey the Griffins wear.

Quality pics.

Must be this year's version of the Friday night jersey. I have to admit, I like the red and white Griffin better. Sad thing is, I didn't even notice Friday night that they had the different logo. I saw the red and white and just assumed that it was the same Friday night sweater as the past few years. Must be the new seats we were sitting in. Not as good as the ones we've had for the last several years - but at least we're no longer in the D-Zone for Friday games. :ranting:

Great pics, Pokemon!

Must be this year's version of the Friday night jersey. I have to admit, I like the red and white Griffin better. Sad thing is, I didn't even notice Friday night that they had the different logo. I saw the red and white and just assumed that it was the same Friday night sweater as the past few years. Must be the new seats we were sitting in. Not as good as the ones we've had for the last several years - but at least we're no longer in the D-Zone for Friday games. :ranting:

Great pics, Pokemon!

GROwl were you one of the idiots that threw their cup on the ice with 4 seconds to go?! lol I got hit by like 5 of them!

GROwl were you one of the idiots that threw their cup on the ice with 4 seconds to go?! lol I got hit by like 5 of them!

I may be an idiot (though I like to think I'm not)...but I'm not one of THE Idiots who threw their glow cup on the ice! There is no way my daughter would ever dispose of anything with her beloved team on it - or let us do it either!

Also, since our new seats were on the north end, the netting would have prevented us from tossing crap onto the ice! Even the drunks in our section figured that out pretty quickly. I left the arena free of beer spills and bruises. Sorry you weren't so successful! Hope you were able to keep your camera safe!

Edited by GROwl

I may be an idiot (though I like to think I'm not)...but I'm not one of THE Idiots who threw their glow cup on the ice! There is no way my daughter would ever dispose of anything with her beloved team on it - or let us do it either!

Also, since our new seats were on the north end, the netting would have prevented us from tossing crap onto the ice! Even the drunks in our section figured that out pretty quickly. I left the arena free of beer spills and bruises. Sorry you weren't so successful! Hope you were able to keep your camera safe!

I was able to keep the equipment safe....I can't say so much for my friend sitting next to me! lol