• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Esquire

Luongo Out

Rate this topic

Guest ZetterbergFourty

Right you are, not sure where it went though. Wouldnt be surprised if the NHL asked him to remove it, never heard anything about that however.

laugh.gif

I had to check the article just to make sure that was real... what a joke of journalism only 10 games into the season... haha

seriously though, is this is a serious injury, that is going to be a major hit to them...

I don't know people here are already ousting the wings from playoffs only they were saying that 9 games in! Seems like the journalist is nothing more than the optomistic version of a LGW member

It wasn't any RedWing player who injured Lu as per the Globes report

October 28, Globe and Mail: Roberto Luongo has been sidelined by a hairline fracture of a rib, suffered in the third period of the Canucks' 3-1 win over the Toronto Maple Leafs last Saturday (Oct 245th) . The injury occurred when a shot by Niklas Hagman hit the seam of Luongo's chest protector.
Edited by MsRedWingFan

I don't know people here are already ousting the wings from playoffs only they were saying that 9 games in! Seems like the journalist is nothing more than the optomistic version of a LGW member

ROFLcopter is warming up.