• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Esquire

Luongo Out

Rate this topic

It didn't look like his shoulder was bothering him once he stretched it out. Unless he didn't feel the extent of the injury until he took off the pads. The details will be interesting on this one because it could be something that has nothing to do with the Wings crashing the net (I.E. Groin Injury due to the amount of up-and-down/side-to-sides from the 42 SOG's last night coupled with being overly played).

Guest mindfly

"Out indefinetely" is often a more serious injury isnt it? Perhaps similar injury that Helm had... out 2-4weeks?

Edited by mindfly

Anyone else love this line?

Despite the losses, the Canucks remain in the thick of the playoff race in the Western Conference in a tie for eighth spot with 12 points.

laugh.gif

I had to check the article just to make sure that was real... what a joke of journalism only 10 games into the season... haha

seriously though, is this is a serious injury, that is going to be a major hit to them...

Edited by stevkrause

Anyone else love this line?

Despite the losses, the Canucks remain in the thick of the playoff race in the Western Conference in a tie for eighth spot with 12 points.

:lol:

That reminds me of way back in the day when Sportscenter used to be cool and they made comments like "with that win *Insert Team Here* holds the 8th and final spot with only 81 games left to play. Solid humor.

Guest mindfly

Has it ever been known that a team has said(read:lied) it's an upperbody injury when it's been a lowerbody injury and vice versa?

It's since been updated and now says that it's a hairline fracture in his ribs

From TSN:

Just when it appeared as though the Canucks' injury concerns couldn't get any worse the Vancouver Canucks will be without netminder Roberto Luongo for at least a week as the Canucks' captain deals with a hairline fracture in his ribs.

If you can beat em, make em join you.

New tactic with Franzen out: In addition to winning games, eliminate other teams' players one by one to injury. First Johnson, then Luongo . . . Keep working hard to bring our skill levels up while dwindling the other teams.

It's definitely freaky that so many players around the NHL have been injured this month. Maybe it has something to do with October and Halloween?

atta way boys..way to crash the net.. we need more of that

Strangely enough, his own player is to blame. I don't recall but it would be very interesting if the same defenseman that sent Bertuzzi into Luongo also left Williams wide open on theleft side of the net for the game winner.

Strangely enough, his own player is to blame. I don't recall but it would be very interesting if the same defenseman that sent Bertuzzi into Luongo also left Williams wide open on theleft side of the net for the game winner.

Seriously the NHL is beginning to look like a VA hospital for star players. WTF is going on?

Guest ZetterbergFourty

Siddown *****.

This is what he gets for winning the TSN mask poll. AS IF his plain ol' piece of s*** mask won that.

Siddown *****.

This is what he gets for winning the TSN mask poll. AS IF his plain ol' piece of s*** mask won that.

If he's hurt, he can thank one of his defensemen.

Re his mask, what's the deal with his captaincy? I know that he had a C on there last year, but didn't see it on his new one.

according to the canucks website, it wasn't an injury suffered in last nights game. It was the game before, against toronto when a puck hit him on the seam of his chest protector. He said he felt fine til after the game vs the wings last night.