• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 waitahochiminute

waitahochiminute

Henrikov Zetterstrom

• Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 10:50 AM

The gameplay could very well be better than NHL 10 in a lot of different areas. It's a bit more fluid and it seems like there is about 1,000 more animations than NHL 10. The Manager mode lacks compared to NHL's but this is a awesome game to get into to. I would recommend this game to anyone!

#2 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,559 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE (waitahochiminute @ October 30, 2009 - 10:50AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The gameplay could very well be better than NHL 10 in a lot of different areas. It's a bit more fluid and it seems like there is about 1,000 more animations than NHL 10. The Manager mode lacks compared to NHL's but this is a awesome game to get into to. I would recommend this game to anyone!

FIFA games are always fun, I haven't played anything beyond '08 though. I'll have to check it out.
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.

#3 waitahochiminute

waitahochiminute

Henrikov Zetterstrom

• Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (VM1138 @ November 3, 2009 - 01:40PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FIFA games are always fun, I haven't played anything beyond '08 though. I'll have to check it out.

I didn't get into 08 or 09 for that matter simply because the manager mode wasn't very in depth. This year it is all new and alot more realistic. Great game and I would definetly get it if you have played and liked any of the other FIFA games. There is nothing better than taking a crap team (Sunderland in my case) and making them good enough to stomp on Manchester and Chelsea. Good stuff!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users