• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Carman

Sean Avery's feelings toward Boudreau.

Rate this topic

Sean Avery might have been trying to keep a lower profile since returning to the NHL with the New York Rangers last March, but he still has a mean streak.

The much publicized forward reportedly took some verbal shots at Washington Capitals head coach Bruce Boudreau in the opening round of the Stanley Cup playoffs last season.

According to an excerpt of Boudreau's new book, Gabby: Confessions of a Hockey Lifer, obtained by The Washington Times, Avery made disparaging comments about the weight of the Capitals' coach during Game 7.

"He told me I was the biggest, fattest bleeping pig he had ever seen," recounted Boudreau in his book. "He told me I was fatter than bleeping Ken Hitchcock. He told me I was going to die because I was such a fat bleep."

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=296613

I love Sean Avery. So very very much. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny Photoshop by someone from Pensblog aswell.

64071836.jpg

Edited by Carman

Maybe he should focus on not taking penalties costing the rangers playoff series and less time focusing on the opponents coach's weight.

When you are an NHLer you can judge. He is the best at what he does in the league.

I'd expect nothing less from Avery. I know lots of people will laugh and applaud his comments, but it further shows Avery really does have a complete disrespect for the game and all of its affiliates.

He's an embarrassment to anything that could be described as being professional. There are jobs for agitators, but he goes too far beyond that to be respected by me. Personally, there's not a train in this country that I wouldn't mind seeing his face splattered on. How's that for agitating?

Guest CaliWingsNut

Awww........

Poor Boudreau. I'm sure he was hurt.

Please. You people make avery out to be satan for knowing how to push buttons (obviously all of yours aswell).

Sean is a conscientious guy. He can see Boudreu struggling with an unhealthy weight problem. I think its great that he's so passionately concerned for the health and well being of a fellow professional associate and that he was able to verbalize it in a way that obviously has stayed with Boudreu as oppossed to something he could have quite easily dismissed, ignored, or forgotten. He needs to eat smarter coupled with alternating days of cardio and resistance training. Shame on the man that stands by and says nothing.

Speaking as a fat person, I have to inform Avery that pointing out to a fat person that he/she is fat is not news. It is not good agitating. They've been hearing it all of their lives.

If he thinks that Boudreau is going to mess up as a coach because someone called him fat, he is not as good as we think he is.

That sort of insult only works people who are not really, really fat like Brodeur... or maybe the Olson twins.

OH poor baby Boudreau go cry to your momma. Sorry to hear somebody hurt your feelings. How sad!

I need to read better. I thought this was about martain broudeur the goalie

Edited by rage

OH poor baby Boudreau go cry to your momma. Sorry to hear somebody hurt your feelings. How sad!

I need to read better. I thought this was about martain broudeur the goalie

So did I at first. Maybe Avery made the same mistake.

There are a lot of fat coaches in professional sports... Plus, Boudreau happens to be one of the best coaches in the league since his Jack Adams winning year.

Please, You people pissing and moaning about what Avery says are a joke. s*** said on the ice to opposing players and coaches should STAY on the ice.....Fatty is the ******* for putting it in his book, and you all are feeding off it just because you don't like Avery. Pretty much anything goes on the ice including player's girlfrinds, mothers, fathers and friends. I'm pretty sure there are real disgusting things said to the opposing team to get them off their game....Remember, WE the fans are not suppose to hear this s***, just like s*** said in the locker room.. Again, in my book tha ******* is Boudreau for making it public.......