• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ShanahanMan

Ovechkin Injured in Caps-Jackets Game

Rate this topic

I was at the game when Ovie was injured.. from the looks of it, it's probably more of a slight tweak. No one's really saying anything simply because if you announce an injury on your team, the other team is going to just keep hitting that spot.

Ovie this am had his upper body injury checked out, and snuck out kettler arena afterwards. he had his dad drive his car off and ovie snuck out another door. Keep in mind, Kettler arena is on the TOP floor of a building above a shopping mall and parking garage. Way too easy to sneak out.

Hopefully he'll be playing by this coming Sat.. taking a hot chick to the game. ;)

B

carman its so easy for you to jump on people for having a biased view against crosby, and yet your views on ovechkin are just as ridiculously biased. Because of your admiration for Crosby, it seems you find it inexplicably easy to bash many parts of ovechkins game, including aspects outside of his control (such as captaincy and linemates) as if he is the coach, gm, and owner of the caps as well.

Its also kind of tactless to start out saying "i'm not gonna start another ovi/crosby debate but..." and then rant on about why crosby is better.

Hope ovi gets better, he is a lot of fun to watch.

Well read the post I responded too first.

they'll only cancel the season if crosby gets injured, everyone else doesnt matter to them

I responded sarcastically to this poster that brought up the unfounded argument that the NHL only cares about Crosby. I probably should have just ignored it considering the thread, but it was late and I was bored...

Then from then on I responded to different posters giving my opinion. Pretty much I was just feeding off the Crosby hate, because it's so easy and I think the irrational hate of Crosby is funny so I do the opposite with Ovechkin. I do think Ovechkin is a great player and most of the things' I've said in this thread weren't serious about him, but I personally think Crosby is a better player and people seem to crucify anyone that likes Crosby.

Anyways just my p.o.v on the thread.