• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 10:48 PM

I've never played EASHL before (only 1 on 1 VS games) but I'd really like to start. But how does it work? How do you schedule game times, etc. Would anyone be interested in playing?

I've played hockey games for a long time, just recently got a PS3 but I've been playing the game quite a bit. I have some trouble scoring but otherwise I play pretty well defensively and I think it'd be fun to create or join a team

Anyone interested?

My PSN is VM1138.
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.

#2 Finnish Wing

Finnish Wing

13th Forward

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,475 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:53 AM

It would be nice to make a team of LGW guys. I suppose you're American/Canadian? So it wouldn't really work while I live in Finland (hard to schedule games).

If there are people living near GMT +2 timezone in LGW it would be create to start playing some EASHL. My fellow Finns and Swedes and Russians and everyone else who have this great game on PS3: how about it?
Detroit Red Wings & Tampereen Ilves forever!

#3 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE (Finnish Wing @ November 3, 2009 - 07:53AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It would be nice to make a team of LGW guys. I suppose you're American/Canadian? So it wouldn't really work while I live in Finland (hard to schedule games).

If there are people living near GMT +2 timezone in LGW it would be create to start playing some EASHL. My fellow Finns and Swedes and Russians and everyone else who have this great game on PS3: how about it?

Yeah, I'm from Michigan so that'd be hard to arrange, haha.
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.

#4 seeinred

seeinred

Teemu!

• HoF Booster
  • 7,812 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 04:21 PM

I'm looking for a team too, so if you have one send me an invite or something. seeinred on PSN.

And I have retarded sleeping hours, so if you have a team and want another member, hit me up FW.

Posted Image

Crosby's Bettman Real Doll is going to get quite a workout tonight.

#5 Redwings-40-5

Redwings-40-5

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 11:03 PM

never got to do the eashl on 09, wanted to but could never find a club, psn mcg2001

#6 poxer

poxer

T-Town's Finest

• Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 08:03 PM

I would love to do this. Only problem is scheduling but whatever. My PSN poxer1212

#7 dallas27

dallas27

It worked with Hossa, now it's Ilya's turn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 05:30 PM

You don't have to schedule games. You can either hit play now or challenge a team. Usually it's active and not hard to find a game but a lot of people have been playing MW2 so it's been kinda down. I'd give it another couple weeks and it'll fix itself.

It's a Festivus miracle!!!

"For the next 20 minutes, you will sit in silence while I tell you why the Detroit Red Wings are the greatest franchise in the history of professional sports." -Dr. Perry Cox

#8 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 11:13 PM

I just played team play online for the first time. A lot of fun. Which would be more fun, creating a team or creating a league?

EDIT: Well, we'll see how this works. I created a league called Michigan Hockey (MHL). Everyone is welcome to join!

EDIT 2: Also created a Club, the Motor City Mayhem. Still figuring out how to send invites if it's possible.

Edited by VM1138, 08 December 2009 - 01:02 AM.

#9 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 06:27 PM

Just resurrecting this. Life got out of control for a while but I've got free time now and am more familiar with the setup. Haven't had any luck with a league, none seem to have any active players. Anyone still interested in a league or club?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users