• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zettie85

Mike Danton Interview

Rate this topic

when is it? this whole case is very interesting, I would like to see that interview when it takes place.

I missed the day and time but i'll keep checking back to get it for you. i flipped to the world series for a second and saw the commercial for it.

im sure alot of people are familiar with the case, and theres probably another thread on this somewhere, but heres some information for those who are unaware about some of the details of Mike Danton and David Frost

Detailed timeline of this bizarre case

http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/rogueagent/timeline.html

What is really weird about this whole thing, was the phonecalls from jail that Danton made to Frost. Heres a link to one of the conversations.

http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/rogueagent/tapes.html

David Frost: This isn't going to last long. We're going to do what we said we're going to do, we're going to get you into the counselling and that changes everything.

David Frost: Okay, that's them. Okay, I want you to pay attention to me okay? Be calm, cool, collective, but you talk about your fears. Okay? I want you know how much I care about you, how much I love you and no matter what happens, you're going to get through this. You're still going to be a young man, innocent guy. You've got a lot ahead of you.

David Frost: Okay. Listen – I am behind you ...

Mike Danton: I know

David Frost: We all are, okay, love you kid.

Mike Danton: Love you too.

Frost was brought to court last year on sexual assault charges stemming from a different case, but was aquitted of all charges.