• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Crashnburnluder

Congrads New York Yankees

Rate this topic

nope. no credit, props, kudos or recognition of the Yankees. ever. irrational hatred is complete, unwavering and permanent. my opinion....f*** the Yankees. i used to hope they would all die in a plane crash, but i relalized that that wasn't very nice and i don't wish that on them anymore. that's the only respect i will give them.

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS

Best team money can buy

A Wings fan saying this in the pre-salary cap era would be the Webster's definition of irony.

Now that it's being said, I totally agree with this. $206 million dollars can buy a nice hockey arena.

Their fans can also bite my big white ass. At least their new digs have priced most of the professional thugs out of the stadium.

Edited by mjlegend

I'd rather have the Yankees win than any team from Philadelphia. Sports fans from Philadelphia are annoying pricks 99.9999999% of the time.

Same can be said for New York sports fans, but I don't encounter them enough to have a true hatred for them.

Also, Philadelphia fans are some of the most ungrateful fans in sports.

Well they should have won considering their team is worth over $200 million! Compare that to the cheapest team in the league, at around $36 million.

I don't see how baseball is so popular. I guess because it is the "American Game," but it really is boring!!

Edited by under_par_00

Why is this in GD? Isn't there an Other Sports forum?

The mods need sleep too.

Well that or they are too busy celebrating the Yankees victory (JEDI I'm looking at you). :ph34r:

I'm a huge sports fan, love every major sport. Congrats to the Yankees but I still can't get over Detroit's fallout. It doesn't eat at me the same way as the Wings losing game 7, but I was still bitter for awhile. I don't know how some of you can go away until hockey season starts; I NEED sports, so I love Tiger's baseball during the summer. Good thing about the Lions losing is there's two other Detroit winning teams going on.

Edited by dropkickshanahans

The mods need sleep too.

Well that or they are too busy celebrating the Yankees victory (JEDI I'm looking at you). :ph34r:

Well dangit, it's morning now and it's still in the wrong forum. Anyway, as someone said earlier I guess it's just because baseball is the "American" game that makes it so popular. Interesting that the game was won single-handedly by a Japanese guy, not that I really care. I wish there were more USA born hockey players in the pros, but I won't stop watching hockey because of it.

Oh, and eff the Yankees. Not that I want a Philly team to win anything though, they are a-holes for the most part (and my brother in law is from there).