• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/7 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Maple Leafs 5

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Always s***ty against s***ty teams.. anyone remember islanders shut wings out 2-0 last season for example... gah

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

hey wait a minute...

when did they change the skate in the crease rule?

lol...just wondering...

now we get to see don cherry with gleeful a smile on his face

I think it's ******* pathetic that Orr and Hagman get to throw elbows and not get penalties, but Burtuzzi grabs a guy for half a second and gets 2 minutes.

I'm not trying to excuse the two goals, but seriously, can the refs do their god damn jobs out there?

Well.. looks like our little fluke streak of playing well is over.. back to reality we go... dammit.. I would rather go 1-81 in the season as long as that one win was against the ******* Maple Leafs.. but noo.. we always gotta get beaten by them so I can listen to s***ty annoying leaf fans all year tell me how there team is somehow magically better than the wings because they happened to have beaten them the one time they played.. couldnt we atleast schedule it to play them at the end of the season so I wouldnt have to listen to it all year long? haha

Sloppy defense...sloppy sloppy sloppy. Ozzie playing solid enough screened (by Lebda...go figure), 2nd funny ass bounce, but the defense seems to be just sitting there.

I hope Babcock yells some sense into them...I'm not saying the leafs are bad, but geez...we just played the sharks, possibly the best in the league atm...eh

EDIT: Get rid of Lebda...seriously. He screens our goalie better than the other teams 100% of the time.

Edited by Dynheart

Sloppy defense...sloppy sloppy sloppy. Ozzie playing solid enough screened (by Lebda...go figure), 2nd funny ass bounce, but the defense seems to be just sitting there.

I hope Babcock yells some sense into them...I'm not saying the leafs are bad, but geez...we just played the sharks, possibly the best in the league atm...eh

EDIT: Get rid of Lebda...seriously. He screens our goalie better than the other teams 100% of the time.

No blame on Ericsson who pinched and let Draper take his place on D, or Draper for that matter, who couldn't sufficiently prevent a 2 on 1? I mean I understand why everyone hates Lebda, but he's not alone in his sucking.

Guest Lidstromboli
Well.. looks like our little fluke streak of playing well is over.. back to reality we go... dammit.. I would rather go 1-81 in the season as long as that one win was against the ******* Maple Leafs.. but noo.. we always gotta get beaten by them so I can listen to s***ty annoying leaf fans all year tell me how there team is somehow magically better than the wings because they happened to have beaten them the one time they played.. couldnt we atleast schedule it to play them at the end of the season so I wouldnt have to listen to it all year long? haha

:violin:

No blame on Ericsson who pinched and let Draper take his place on D, or Draper for that matter, who couldn't sufficiently prevent a 2 on 1? I mean I understand why everyone hates Lebda, but he's not alone in his sucking.

I agree 100%...but this is Lebda's 10,000th time assisting the other team by park his ass in front of the goalie and screening. You would think Lids would have rubbed off on him by now. Hell, even Stuart is stepping it up.

You're right. Ericsson is pretty awful too but he's got some leeway cause he's a rookie. Lebda has been in the league for like 6 years, and has sucked in every one of em.

Guest mindfly

Osgood wasnt very sharp in that 5hole either, both goaltending and defense sucked that period.

*Generic complaint generalizing the entire team's inability to produce results onto one specific scape goat, thus raising the hope of my future expectations for this team to unfold granted that one scape goat is removed or turns his game around.*

Ericsson hasn't been great lately but that's not his fault. He's just pinching at center ice with support. Draper falling and Leino not back checking would be who to blame.

Anyways new period let's get em.