• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/7 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Maple Leafs 5

Rate this topic

If the New York Yankees, who just won the World Series, can lose a series to the Washington Nationals....who are the absolute worst team in baseball....the Red Wings can lose a game to the Maple Leafs and not have it mean jack squat. It's aggravating sure, but even the worst team in the sport is going to win occasionally. No team goes 0-whatever.

Unless we're talking about the Lions.

Kenny did not look happy when they showed him. He must be thinking what the hell are they doing tonight.

Well, if Williams is out for a while, I'm pretty sure he's dreaming up a trade right about now. Ideally I'm sure he aws holding out until later in the season but with these ridiculous injuries, it's becoming a necessity. With the way the team is playing lately, I don't think we can simply count on an AHLer to fill the roles and turn the team around.

So I stop watching the game and Williiams get's hurt. Good he hasn't done s*** in the past 4-5 games. By the way Lebda and Leino are garbage. Get rid of them. Every game it's the same s*** game in and game out. Want's lilja to return. When will they stop giving away the puck for free. Frustrated watching these awful performances.