122 replies to this topic

#21 Rice

Rice

Hank.

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 08:08 PM

Absolutely addicted, K/D is up to 1.71.
In a 2005 study published by the journal Nature, researchers at Durham University in England concluded that, across a range of sports, we found that wearing red is consistently associated with a higher probability of winning. The researchers also suggested that red's effect may subconsciously intimidate opponents in athletic contests, especially when the athletes are equal in skill and strength.

#22 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (ARice89 @ November 21, 2009 - 01:19PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can opt out of playing it at the beginning of the game. It asks you if you object to any possibly offensive content.

Yeah, I know. But just the fact that it's in there creeps me out. It's probably just me.
Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#23 Louisville

Louisville

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 04:31 PM

I'm loving the game and I just discovered how badass the TAR 21 and the AUG HBAR are.

Add my gamer tag if you want to play: ckkoz

#24 Four

Four

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:31 AM

I use the famas and acr. I went 26-1-1 last game I played (Karachi), which is one of my best games so far (well obviously). I'm loving the acr more and more when I use it.

O.o

#25 Duck Guy

Duck Guy

Homer rocks your socks off Its knuckle Puck time!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,535 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 12:00 AM

clawing my way to a decent K:D at 0.68 now using M4 with bullet penetration attachment
Posted Image
Veritas Aequitas

#26 Blaayze

Blaayze

Summer... wakeboard... can't wait.

• PipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (Duck Guy @ November 26, 2009 - 12:00AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
clawing my way to a decent K:D at 0.68 now using M4 with bullet penetration attachment

Really? I always thought deep bullet penetration was over-rated. (wow, some little voice in my head is telling me there is something wrong with that sentence. ;] )

Marathon, Lightweight, Ninja, USMP45 - silenced. <--- like
Quick Hands, Stopping Power, Scrambler, Barret .50 Cal - ACOG Scope. <--- Love
*trying to work on dual shotguns.

Posted Image

#27 Duck Guy

Duck Guy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,535 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE (Blaayze @ November 26, 2009 - 06:53PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really? I always thought deep bullet penetration was over-rated. (wow, some little voice in my head is telling me there is something wrong with that sentence. ;] )

Marathon, Lightweight, Ninja, USMP45 - silenced. <--- like
Quick Hands, Stopping Power, Scrambler, Barret .50 Cal - ACOG Scope. <--- Love
*trying to work on dual shotguns.

Honestly I was just working on mah penetration kills for extended mags which I just now got. I am going to try that so I can replace scavenger I am using now with prolly running.
Posted Image
Veritas Aequitas

#28 yzefan

yzefan

Yzefan

• Pip
  • 186 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 09:23 AM

I am just happy that i have finished all my acheivements and the spec ops missions.. Now just have to get online at 100%. If anyone wants help .. just let me know.. Cheers Yzefan
Draper !!!

#29 TheDetroitRedWings

TheDetroitRedWings

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (Four @ November 25, 2009 - 07:31AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I use the famas and acr. I went 26-1-1 last game I played (Karachi), which is one of my best games so far (well obviously). I'm loving the acr more and more when I use it.

Same here. It's by far my most productive gun. And the sweet thing is, I have 188 headshots with the ACR. Just 62 more headshots and I finally unlock the sweetest coloring scheme in the game: FALL

12041887825_d4b1d5c02f_o.jpg

#30 TheDetroitRedWings

TheDetroitRedWings

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (ARice89 @ November 22, 2009 - 08:08PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Absolutely addicted, K/D is up to 1.71.

As of last night mine was 1.69. Also raised my killstreak to 29. Do you play on the PS3?

#31 Four

Four

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 10:14 PM

On Favela, using light weight, marathon and commando with a tactical knife magnum I got a 24 kill streak (1 off nuke >.>)
Yeah, it owns.

Otherwise Ill use an ACR

And if it's Wasteland, I'll most likely just leave tongue.gif

Edit: I have blue tiger with the ACR right now and red tiger with my Famas.
Im only a few off with the Famas but I don't like using it unless Im on a camping level.

Edited by Four, 29 November 2009 - 10:15 PM.

O.o

#32 Rice

Rice

Hank.

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 02:22 AM

I've been using a knife class lately. Carry around a UMP and USP with Marathon, Light Weight, and Commando on. I just run around with the USP out and knife the s*** out of people. It's amazing how well it works...probably because no one is expecting you to just rush straight at them. People get SO pissed off, it's a riot. Obviously it only works on the maps that are less wide-open.
In a 2005 study published by the journal Nature, researchers at Durham University in England concluded that, across a range of sports, we found that wearing red is consistently associated with a higher probability of winning. The researchers also suggested that red's effect may subconsciously intimidate opponents in athletic contests, especially when the athletes are equal in skill and strength.

#33 redwingfan19

redwingfan19

On a mission

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 08:50 AM

should i pick this up? my buddy ( a halo fanboy ) has been playing this non stop. so it must be pretty good
You may not like tough hockey, but it's winning hockey.

Mitch Callahan: 48GP, 6G, 3A, 9PTS,+/- -3, 103PIMS

14 Fighting Majors

#34 Four

Four

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE (ARice89 @ November 30, 2009 - 02:22AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've been using a knife class lately. Carry around a UMP and USP with Marathon, Light Weight, and Commando on. I just run around with the USP out and knife the s*** out of people. It's amazing how well it works...probably because no one is expecting you to just rush straight at them. People get SO pissed off, it's a riot. Obviously it only works on the maps that are less wide-open.

Aha yeah, it's perfect for any level you can get behind enemy lines

O.o

#35 Rice

Rice

Hank.

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:22 AM

QUOTE (TheDetroitRedWings @ November 29, 2009 - 06:53PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As of last night mine was 1.69. Also raised my killstreak to 29. Do you play on the PS3?

No, 360. I was up to 1.75 but I'm back down to around 1.7 after dicking around with my knife class all the time.

#36 TheDetroitRedWings

TheDetroitRedWings

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 01:21 AM

QUOTE (ARice89 @ December 2, 2009 - 01:22AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, 360. I was up to 1.75 but I'm back down to around 1.7 after dicking around with my knife class all the time.

It truly is amazing how efficient marathon+lightweight+cammando can be. Some bastard meleed me almost 10 times in fricking Quarry of all levels...

#37 Wings_Fan_In_Exile

Wings_Fan_In_Exile

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:34 PM

I think I've been playing this too much (although didnt touch the xbox yesterday). Had two dreams this week about MW2. Had an 85 kill streak in one dream, and was IN MW2 in the 2nd dream. Time to get outside this weekend!
thanks offsides!

#38 Duck Guy

Duck Guy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,535 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 01:43 PM

Liking the m16 with ACOG attach... trying to get all attachments for it right now to level up some. (can not wait tell ak ^^)
Posted Image
Veritas Aequitas

#39 TheDetroitRedWings

TheDetroitRedWings

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (Wings_Fan_In_Exile @ December 4, 2009 - 12:34PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think I've been playing this too much (although didnt touch the xbox yesterday). Had two dreams this week about MW2. Had an 85 kill streak in one dream, and was IN MW2 in the 2nd dream. Time to get outside this weekend!

Wow, I thought I was the only one who occasionally would dream in video game form. It hasn't happened to me yet with MW2. But after a few weeks of COD5 I had a dream that I was in battle. Didn't think of it as a video game during the dream obviously. Although it's funny that I had the radar in my dream as well. I would see the red dots pop up and would head for the kills. The even more strange thing is it wasn't soldiers I was fighting, it was a bunch of predators (like from the movies), except I haven't seen that movie in 15+ years, so very random of me to add that into the dream. But glad to hear I'm not the only one who can dream like that. lol

#40 Four

Four

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 08:51 PM

As long as we aren't making gun noises in our sleep, it's okay, right guys?

O.o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users