• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 08:57 AM

Lake Erie Monsters (6-8-0-0) @ Grand Rapids Griffins (8-4-0-0)
12:00 pm EST

Can the Griffins win their 8th straight game when they take on the visiting Lake Erie Monsters?

Ken Holland: Hes (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, hes a puck hound.

#2 FromAway

FromAway

Jr. Prospect

• 29 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 11:46 AM

Anyone know if drumnj's stream will be up for the game today?

#3 Icer

Icer

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 02:44 PM

Griffins win in shootout.

#4 drumnj

drumnj

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 06:01 PM

Sorry guys, forgot about it and was at work. Such an odd time to have a game during the working week (Ya I was working on Veteran's Day).

I'll be showing replays of today's and/or Sunday's game (looping) starting sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. Link below.

Edited by drumnj, 11 November 2009 - 06:02 PM.

Your any-time FSD online source, with pre and post game coverage along with any Red Wings specials.  Youtube page: RedWingsLive1

Red Wings and Griffins Live Games Check my profile
Always looking for people to help with the site, be it coding (PHP & JS) or design work. PM me if you'd be interested.

Cleary on, Mike!
Cleary on, Ken!
Dan's World, Dan's World... Mediocrity!... Excellent!

#5 pokemonbreeder18

pokemonbreeder18

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 06:28 PM

Video isn't the best only because I didn't have my normal camera....sadly that also means no pictures sad.gif

#6 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 08:37 PM

Nice fight!

Good win by the Griffins. Outshot the Monsters significantly so perhaps unlucky not to win by a few more. Good to see Larsson with a strong game and Newbury continued his point streak. 8 in a row!

Ken Holland: Hes (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, hes a puck hound.

#7 r0bert8841

r0bert8841

Jr. Prospect

• 29 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE (drumnj @ November 11, 2009 - 06:01PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry guys, forgot about it and was at work. Such an odd time to have a game during the working week (Ya I was working on Veteran's Day).

I'll be showing replays of today's and/or Sunday's game (looping) starting sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. Link below.

Thats a great idea, I was going to ask you for a replay for tomorrow because I won't be at school so this is perfect. I don't know if this is possible but it would be cool if you could have all the games of the season on a loop so we can always pop in and watch some griffs? or at least games worth watching. And thanx again.