• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

thedatsyukian

Patrick Eaves Watch Thread.

Rate this topic

Put Eaves on the 3rd line and Mo or Hudler down to the fourth.

I think line numbers are hard to interpret because Detroit has some skill depth to work with.

I'd be interested to see Modano-Helm-Eaves and Miller-Helm-Modano

I also think when Abdelkader is back, Abdelkader-Hudler-Cleary might be a good combo.

So here an idea. It's pretty basic. I want to create an animated smiley like this: :w00t2:

Except with this picture of Eaves:

20101012225744_2010-1012-dg-wings818.jpg

If I had the software I could just do it myself but I don't. Can anyone out there make my idea into a reality?

For the love of all that's holy, give this guy more ice time! At least give him a shot on the PP. Right handed shot, with a wicked wrister, and good defensively. I'm sure he'd have no problem keeping the puck in the zone (on the left point).

Guest screwdahawks

This guy is just a joy to watch and If I knew he was going to be around I would get his jersey.:wub:

I think we need to keep Eaves for life. He's the perfect fit on this team, and has huge offensive potential that still hasn't been tapped into yet.

I agree that we have to keep Eaves as a Red Wing. He is such a hard worker and the joy and excitement he has when he scores is so adorable. No one in the NHL has a cuter smile!