• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

thedatsyukian

Patrick Eaves Watch Thread.

Rate this topic

Mark Howe. Brian Leetch. John Vanbiesbrouck. Tom Barrasso. Pat LaFontaine. Kevin Hatcher. Derian Hatcher. Al Iafrate. Mike Richter. John Leclair. Keith Tkachuk. Brett Hull. Phil Housley. Jeremy Roenick. Chris Chelios. Joe Mullen. Gary Suter. Neal Broten.

Patrick Kane. Ryan Miller. Brian Rafalski. Paul Stastny. Dustin Brown. Dustin Byfuglien. Bobby Ryan. Keith Yandle. Doug Weight. Brian Rolston. Mike Modano. Scott Gomez.

Do I need more names?

Whoa thats a big list, youre right after making that list I agree Canadians play more like robots then the stars from the states. ;)

Congrats Patty!

I love seeing the role players get hot. How about Drapes scoring some goals too? Not bad. And now that Hudler is contributing most LGWer's have probably soiled their collective trousers in delight.

Just as I'd hoped, after these injuries, the depth is stepping up.

Alright... Here's the deal... The photographers tonight had THREE chances to get a good shot of Eaves' spazzy goal reaction. Actually four if you count Draper's goal. If they didn't get one good single shot of him like that I'm hunting them down.

i thought he separated drapers shoulder on that check :hehe:

Edited by nate94gt

Guest Crymson

Vintage Babcock:

“He can shoot the puck and he likes to shoot it,” Detroit coach Mike Babcock said. “Like anybody who starts scoring, he shoots the puck all the time. Guys that don’t score, they never shoot the puck. They just keep passing and wonder why they don’t score. I’m glad he’s got it figured out.”

lol.

jvPB0.jpg

hurf

Pffft. Lilja only used one hand when he batted at his last Wings ball game.

Vintage Babcock:

“He can shoot the puck and he likes to shoot it,” Detroit coach Mike Babcock said. “Like anybody who starts scoring, he shoots the puck all the time. Guys that don’t score, they never shoot the puck. They just keep passing and wonder why they don’t score. I’m glad he’s got it figured out.”

lol.

Babs is a subtle man.

Vintage Babcock:

lol.

I'm so glad this guy is our coach, what a quote. :lol:

Vintage Babcock:

lol.

"You don't score until you score"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX5zj3RFjuQ

Guest mindfly

Lock him up, and play him with franzen and zetterberg once in a while, good with a right hand shot who likes to shoot the puck on that line.