• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DatsyukRox

Think you're a Sports/NHL know-it-all?

Rate this topic

im a member of centsports and i still dont get it. To the best of my knowledge its free to bet on games on there site they give you 10 cents to start and then if you lose your "money" they give you a new 10 cents. How it works is every 20.00 you win centsports will pay you. Dont shoot the messenger ive never got that high so i dont know if its true i will admit it sounds pretty far fetched.

I've been on there a while, too. Never gotten much above $3, but I do have friends who have cashed out their $20.

"They say something to me sometimes. But I don't understand all the words yet. So I smile at them and then I go score goal." -- Atlanta Thrashers' Russian rookie Ilya Kovalchuk when asked if he gets verbally abused by opponents on the ice.

Fail.

Wait... did those toolbags in Hartford actually retire Howe's number even though he's a Wing for life? I think they did. <_<

The crazy thing is that when the team moved, they kept #9 retired but unretired the other two numbers retired in Hartford, #2 Rick Ley and #19 John McKenzie.

Oh come on, it looks like the last time this user visited this forum Kovalchuk was a still rookie. Now his password has been hacked and someone or something is posting advertisements using his account.

Good point, but I just wish they'd post a link of some sort. :(

Oh come on, it looks like the last time this user visited this forum Kovalchuk was a still rookie. Now his password has been hacked and someone or something is posting advertisements using his account.

Meh...joined March 6, 2003. Kovalchuk's rookie year was 2001-02. I'm sticking with my previous declaration of fail.

Guest GordieSid&Ted
My buddy got up to $80 and cashed out and everything went fine. They get all their money from advertising.

Meh, I am going to play with it and see what happens. You can register and bet with nothing more than an email address (no bank info). So sometimes it's fun just to see how well you can pick games.

As for whether it is legit or not, can't say yet but I have seen other things that sound too good to be true and end up being legit.

For instance, I have a bigcrumbs.com account which basically pays you cash back for using their site to navigate to other sites where you eventually buy stuff online (like ebay, walmart, etc...), they get their dough from advertising and they kick you back percentages of what you spend. I bought something on ebay recently for 9.99 and I got .44 cents back. They deposit it right into your paypal account. Have friends who have been doing it for many months, no spam, no tricks, just free cash back.

As for betting money on stuff like this. I'd never do this online. Always go through a bookie or through a friend's bookie. :thumbup:

Hey guys just to let you all know, I personally cashed out $25 from this site this summer. It is a lot of fun and you should check it out. CentSports

Do you have a link to the website at all? People have asked numerous times but I can't find it anywhere. What's it even called??