• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Miller Brew

Zetterberg is a BEAST with a beard

Rate this topic

I remember we had this discussion in one of the GDT at the start of the season when Z wasn't performing like the Zetterberg we all know. He didn't have a beard. Now that he has his burly beard back, he's a beast.

5 point night against the Ducks and a total of 9 points in his last 3 games. Amazing! Also note that Zetterberg is already leading in points over Crosby and Malkin.

If you were allowed to choose only one player on your team, the obvious would be Zetterberg (and his beard). The guy is a machine. Not only does he Penalty Kill 4 on 5's and 3 on 5's, he's up against the best players in the league game in and game out.... and scores clutch goals all in a days work. He's the type of player that can make any club the best.

Get this... the guy was picked in the 7th round 210th overall. God I love this organization... They sure know how to pick them! Teams like Pittsburgh, Chicago, Capitals and etc. have to suck for a couple of decades to get caliber players. Detroit wins cups while aquiring players like Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Franzen, Lidstrom (even though he's been a part of every cup run), and so on and on.... :D

It's a great century to be part of HockeyTown!

Next up... Tatar! :)

Edited by Miller Brew

It's in the beard! :)

it's awesome to see him on fire like this again. 9 points in his last 3 speaks for itself. The chemistry in the whole team has just been great lately. Him and cleary are clicking really well

It's in the beard! :)

it's awesome to see him on fire like this again. 9 points in his last 3 speaks for itself. The chemistry in the whole team has just been great lately. Him and cleary are clicking really well

Are you trying to give hints for another beard-like slogan for next season? :blink:

Tied for 1st for GWG!

And looking at the standings the Red Wings are a 1-3 games in hand for alot of teams and he can easily overtake Sedin, Smyth, Marleau, Thorton, Heatley, and Penner; and be up there in the top 5 in points.

This is all while playing on the second line without Datsyuk! Can you guys imagine when Franzen comes back and the Eurotwins are brought back together :colorbounce:

Also note that Zetterberg is already leading in points over Crosby and Malkin.

Malkin has been hurt, and Cindy cried the whole time he was gone. Seriously though, that's why.

Nah, you're missing the obvious...it's because Crosby can't grow a beard yet.

Now it's just a waiting game until Carmen comes in to explain that Crosby already has a thick, lustrous beard and that we're all haters. Of course he'll throw in that Ovechkin's genetically incapable of growing a beard.

Now it's just a waiting game until Carmen comes in to explain that Crosby already has a thick, lustrous beard and that we're all haters.

Hopefully he has a automobile trouble, give it be a flat tire or dead battery.

And yes, Hank does have the "teen wolf" thing going on...

Guest CaliWingsNut
Now it's just a waiting game until Carmen comes in to explain that Crosby already has a thick, lustrous beard and that we're all haters. Of course he'll throw in that Ovechkin's genetically incapable of growing a beard.

:clap:

If anyone was at the Game vs the Ducks when he scored his Hat trick.. Can i get a little clarification please? I could swear that when Zett scored each of his 3 goals they used Gary Glitter's "Hey Song" as the celebration..but instead of saying "HEY" the crowd was yelling "Hank" like the score boards suggested?? I could swear I heard "hank" but it was loud!!

Help Pleeze?

If anyone was at the Game vs the Ducks when he scored his Hat trick.. Can i get a little clarification please? I could swear that when Zett scored each of his 3 goals they used Gary Glitter's "Hey Song" as the celebration..but instead of saying "HEY" the crowd was yelling "Hank" like the score boards suggested?? I could swear I heard "hank" but it was loud!!

Help Pleeze?

If so that would explain why Z gets a different song than the usual "Heeey Hockeytown!" they play for pretty much every wing that scores. Except Datsyuk who I hope still gets the Kalinka song.

Cleary gets the "I can see clearly now, the rain is gone." Except that it's played after the hockeytown song. Same goes for Abby as he gets the "On the banks of red cedar... is a school that's know to all..."