• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Miller Brew

Zetterberg is a BEAST with a beard

Rate this topic

If anyone was at the Game vs the Ducks when he scored his Hat trick.. Can i get a little clarification please? I could swear that when Zett scored each of his 3 goals they used Gary Glitter's "Hey Song" as the celebration..but instead of saying "HEY" the crowd was yelling "Hank" like the score boards suggested?? I could swear I heard "hank" but it was loud!!

Help Pleeze?

That is correct. Gary Glitter is played after Zetterberg scores, and they say "Hank" instead of "Hey"

Malkin has been hurt, and Cindy cried the whole time he was gone. Seriously though, that's why.

To be fair, Zetterberg didn't have the luxury of training camp either due to an injury... which clearly resulted in a very slow start for him. Ovechkin suffers from injuries this season too. Ovie should be the post-lockout "Gretzky" right now.

But I'll take Zetterberg any day of the week. Z plays both ends of the ice with the best of them... all the while putting up big numbers. That is, imo, why Zetterberg is the world's best player in the new-age NHL! Crosby, Malkin and Ovechkin should take lessons.

If anyone was at the Game vs the Ducks when he scored his Hat trick.. Can i get a little clarification please? I could swear that when Zett scored each of his 3 goals they used Gary Glitter's "Hey Song" as the celebration..but instead of saying "HEY" the crowd was yelling "Hank" like the score boards suggested?? I could swear I heard "hank" but it was loud!!

Help Pleeze?

They do play that song when Zetterberg scores.. and everyone does say "Hank" well at least I do :D

Can anyone translate this? Google isn't translating it for me.

There's not much new in there, except a funny quote from Yzerman about giving Z some time off during the Olympic break to get in shape for the Playoffs :lol: