• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rage

Manny Pacquiao vs Miguel Cotto (Got Me Hooked)!

Rate this topic

Well I kept hearing all the hype about this boxing tilt and so I had to find a free live stream online to watch it (since I wasn't paying $$ for a PPV) and let me tell you, I think I found a new Sport!! The match was great and Pacquiao is awesome.

So since the fight, I have been downloading all the fights I can find online. I am not into MMA, but really like boxing.

So far, Pacquiao VS Hatton (that was a quick KO by Manny!!), Mayweather VS Marquez, and of course Foreman VS Ali (yet to watch)!!

So now I'm really looking forward to Pacquiao VS Mayweather Jr. Or if that doesn't happen then Pacquiaro VS Sugar Shane Mosley!

Well I kept hearing all the hype about this boxing tilt and so I had to find a free live stream online to watch it (since I wasn't paying $$ for a PPV) and let me tell you, I think I found a new Sport!! The match was great and Pacquiao is awesome.

So since the fight, I have been downloading all the fights I can find online. I am not into MMA, but really like boxing.

So far, Pacquiao VS Hatton (that was a quick KO by Manny!!), Mayweather VS Marquez, and of course Foreman VS Ali (yet to watch)!!

So now I'm really looking forward to Pacquiao VS Mayweather Jr. Or if that doesn't happen then Pacquiaro VS Sugar Shane Mosley!

Yeah same here; I'm not really much of a boxin fan but Pacman is pretty freakin' awesome.