• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HOCKEY MATTERS

RWN_HQ December gathering?

Rate this topic

I should note that the RedWingNation_HeadQuarters gatherings are open to anyone. Bring friends, family, nieghbors...whoever. Everyone is welcome.

Anybody up for a December gathering? Seems like Saturdays are when most folks can make it. We have met at Chelis' (Clinton Twp.), Buffalo Wild Wings (Mount Clemens, Shelby Twp., Fraser), and Champps before. Let's get a consensus on date and place. I will send a pm out soon to the "regulars". If anyone else wants a pm when these things get going, let me know.

To steal a phrase...."let's f***in rage".

Here are Decembers' games:

sat. dec. 5 devils 7:00

sun. dec.6 rangers 7:00

sat. dec. 12 preds 8:00

sat. dec. 19 stars 3:00

sun. dec. 20 hawks 7:00

sat. dec. 26 b.j.s' 7:00

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS

i work in retail so december is nearly impossible. I tend to work most saturdays now.

Sucks, but at least you're working. Maybe we could do one during the week....I have a break between classes .... December 16 through January 14. I would be up for it. We'll go with your schedule availability.

Sucks, but at least you're working. Maybe we could do one during the week....I have a break between classes .... December 16 through January 14. I would be up for it. We'll go with your schedule availability.

that might work but only after the holidays. Combination of all my free time used for wedding planning and christmas shopping

Pred's or Stars...

Those are looking pretty good to me, too, Rob. Let's see if we get any other input. How about we kick this around till Thanksgiving weekend, then we'll tally up the votes and prolly end up in the Clem. Whatever, though...I'm easy. And cheap. lol.

Those are looking pretty good to me, too, Rob. Let's see if we get any other input. How about we kick this around till Thanksgiving weekend, then we'll tally up the votes and prolly end up in the Clem. Whatever, though...I'm easy. And cheap. lol.

Sounds good to me...

Easy yes, cheap no... If others only knew how much I spent on you just to "put out"

that might work but only after the holidays. Combination of all my free time used for wedding planning and christmas shopping

Come on...

Hardest thing is getting the Hall and Church... Once that is done, everything else is easy...

Call and get quotes from photographers, cake places - best thing is to taste test, florist, chair cover places, DJ, and etc....

Come on...

Hardest thing is getting the Hall and Church... Once that is done, everything else is easy...

Call and get quotes from photographers, cake places - best thing is to taste test, florist, chair cover places, DJ, and etc....

church done

hall not done yet

that is my focus right now.

As of right now the misses and I are free for Dallas and Nashville. We'll be at the Columbus game so no-ah-ah there.

Sundays aren't awesome, but doable.

And due to a euchre party on 12-5 gunna have to pass there and prob won't be in great shape for 12-6 due to said party.

edit: horrific "text" spelling

Edited by hockey&beer

As of right now the misses and I are free for Dallas and Nashville. We'll be at the Columbus game so no-ah-ah there.

Sundays aren't awesome, but doable.

And do to a euchre party on 12-5 gunna have to pass there and prob won't be in great shape for 12-6 do to said party.

Euchre! Euchre!

Man, I love playing euchre. Is it a tournament or something?

Looks like it'll either be Dallas or Nashville, from the responses so far.

Euchre! Euchre!

Man, I love playing euchre. Is it a tournament or something?

Looks like it'll either be Dallas or Nashville, from the responses so far.

Not really a tournament per se, just a group that likes to hang out, drink, and play silly polish games.

Kinda just kidding, for the most part it is a group from Lori's work that actually know what euchre is and play relatively well.