• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/18 GDT: Stars 3 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

on a side note.. who was the last player who recorded back to back hat tricks? anyone know?

I don't know about the last player, but the last Red Wing with back to back hat tricks is Brendan Shanahan. February 8, 1997 against Pittsburgh and February 12, 1997 against San Jose. Wings beat the Pens 6-5, and the Sharks 7-1.

I'm out in Boston area and have NHL Center ice from Comcast. The game tonight is not showing up on the guide.. I thought i was supposed to recieve every game not nationally televised or whatnot. whats the deal? anyone?

Oh, ok! haha i thought babcock would give him an opportunity as he did last year with Jimmy when Osgood was out for a break some days and Conklin was the starter on those games except the one which we played Minnesota (i believe) which Jimmy started and failed.. lol i thought the same will happen with Larsson.. no prob, hope to see him in a couple of years on the team!

great that you include live streams in the OP, maybe people doesent need ask about it so much in the GDT's

I bet 1/3 of the GDT's posts will be 'Stream?!?!?!?!'

Wings 2 (Pavs, Hank)

Stars 1 (who cares?)

LGW!

Guest ZetterbergFourty

The streams are great for people like me, that select group of mah f***az (Canada) that dont get FSD.

Go Wings Go!

My predict is 5-4 Wings in OT

Goals from Leino, Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Ericsson, and wow! Lidstrom nets the game winner.

Goals from the Stars, none! sorry, this ends 5-0 in OT! J/k, but seriously I dont care about Dallas.

Edited by ZetterbergFourty

I'm out in Boston area and have NHL Center ice from Comcast. The game tonight is not showing up on the guide.. I thought i was supposed to recieve every game not nationally televised or whatnot. whats the deal? anyone?

It's on NHL Network, which you should have already if you have CI. It should be either channel 289 or 822 on Comcast

Here in Texas I turn on the tv to watch the "Red Wings Live" show. It is NOT on HD; it is only on the piece-of-s*** regular channel. Now I know I'm gonna have to take whatever they hand out on the NHL network tonight, but why the hell are they not showing the "Live" show in HD?

AND YES. I KNOW I'M BEING VERY, VERY PETULANT AND PISS-ANTY.

:ranting::ranting::veryangry: :nonono: :flamingmad: :colorbounce:

Thanks. I feel so much better. :ph34r:

Edited by Vladifan