• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/18 GDT: Stars 3 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

now that i've calmed down a little

The Wings passing was off all game, unlike the columbus game were they didn't miss anything passing-wise, this game every pass seemed to hit a skate or a shinpad or a stick or something.

They weren't sharp by any means.

It's obviously very possible the Stars would have still won the game had the goal which was incorrectly called a no-goal counted.

They did outplay the Wings. But this will get lost in the noise.

And yes I REALLY hope there's a ton of noise. This was garbage.

now that i've calmed down a little

The Wings passing was off all game, unlike the columbus game were they didn't miss anything passing-wise, this game every pass seemed to hit a skate or a shinpad or a stick or something.

They weren't sharp by any means.

It's obviously very possible the Stars would have still won the game had the goal which was incorrectly called a no-goal counted.

They did outplay the Wings. But this will get lost in the noise.

And yes I REALLY hope there's a ton of noise. This was garbage.

agreeeeeeed

I cringe at the thought, but I think Babs should sit Ericsson next game in favor of Meech. Ericsson have been downright bad the last few games.

Edited by Statts

We got hosed, it happens, best thing for the wings now is to put it behind them and play the next game like the wings team they have been in the last 7 games not the one tonight. Its final now so no use bitching about the refs, only thing to worry about is the Wings play in the game.

Can anyone remember other instances of clear-cut goals not counted against other teams? I think I remember one that Edmonton should have had last year. Any others?

2006 McGeough

Edited by Shaman464

Only problem with the "refs are simply incompetent" argument is that I don't think I've ever seen a team recieve as many non-goals as Detroit has. This would be happening league wide on a consistent basis. Now I'm sure teams have had goals waived off on occasion due to the "intent to blow the whistle" rule (which by the way is total garbage), but the Red Wings seem to be the team that has this happen on a consistent basis.

Zetterberg's line, Lidstrom, Kronwall and Howard were good tonight. The rest were either mediocre or bad. Still, who cares? We had a 2-2 hockey game and a great shot at getting atleast 1 point. Nothing more can be said about the refs than has already been said, but I really hope they get suspended or something..

Crazy... the NHL Network has not even mentioned the called-off goal yet. Imagine.

Wouldn't I want to see the memo sitting in the Buttman Radio show producer's inbox saying to NOT take any calls from Red Wings fans or anyone asking about that goal in general.

I'd think about seriously putting some money down on this bulls*** NOT getting any mention tomorrow on his stupid show that no one really listens too.

<_<

Missed this one and by the looks of this video replay im glad i did, how do you not get that correct after going to Toronto and replaying it, watching the puck sit inside the net for 4 seconds before the whistle is blown??? laughable, robbed of at least one point and who knows what that GOAL would have done to the momentum.

GO WINGS!!!