• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
drumnj

Wings archived games - direct flash links

Rate this topic

So I've had access to archived games for the entire NHL the past 2 seasons. I've been wondering if there is any interest here for Wings games to be posted, which can go back to the start of the 07/08 season. I could post links to pretty much every Wings games for anyone to watch, they come from the NHL streaming service. They aren't really protected, probably because there is usually little interest in past games.

Anyway I was wondering if people here would have any interest in me posting archived games to watch in a flash player (no downloads). Figure I'd ask before I spent a bunch of time on it. As for recent games they don't get added until 48 hours after the game has finished, so I can't post stuff right after it's ended.

Playoff games would be huge -- and perhaps a few regular season games against rivals. That would be my interest.

It's amazing -- imagine being able to look up a specific play from a specific game in the future?

Ok, so here's the one requested: Oct 25, 2008 Wings @ Hawks

And for fun here's one of the other night against the Blue Jackets

Nov 11, 2009 Wings @ Jackets

Wow! This is great!!

They should pin this thread! :rolleyes:

Anyway, do you have to upload this videos to a special site? That must take a lot of work.

I am bummed that Ant Toolbar won't download these. Anybody find something that will download these videos??

I'll look at creating another thread of all the archived games for this season so far. I'll try to do it in the next day or 2, I just wanted to see if there was any interest. Afterwards I'll look into working on previous seasons.

Hey, thanks a ton for the Oct 25th game, I appreciate it! Was at the game so never got to see many replays. You are doing a great service man, especially with the streaming gamese of the past two years, and now some archived ones. Seriously, you do great work.

And for fun here's one of the other night against the Blue Jackets

Nov 11, 2009 Wings @ Jackets

OMG! OMG NO WAY!!! I was freaking out because this was the only game I forgot to record and missed it. I was not satisfied with the highlights. This is amazing, seriously, I love you!

Post everything you have...everything!!!