• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kwame_Kilpatrick

Kwame_Kilpatrick

Dr. Rahmani

• PipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:45 PM

hey whats up guys in nhl 10 i created a team called the bern grasshoppers, they are from switzerland and i am using them in be a gm mode. every player in the club is from switzerland and in gm mode i will only sign swiss players, i am trying to get rid of all my non swiss farm team players but none of them are allowed on the main team. i am replacing nashville so we are in the western conference even though we are the farthest east team. i will try and upload some highlights later i am just starting now, we have nice jerseys i used the boston logo but its a different color
usa olympics <3

#2 Wings_Fan_In_Exile

Wings_Fan_In_Exile

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:56 PM

QUOTE (Kwame_Kilpatrick @ November 18, 2009 - 03:45PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey whats up guys in nhl 10 i created a team called the bern grasshoppers, they are from switzerland and i am using them in be a gm mode. every player in the club is from switzerland and in gm mode i will only sign swiss players, i am trying to get rid of all my non swiss farm team players but none of them are allowed on the main team. i am replacing nashville so we are in the western conference even though we are the farthest east team. i will try and upload some highlights later i am just starting now, we have nice jerseys i used the boston logo but its a different color

An all Swiss team eh? Sounds pretty ambitious? Does that make David Aebischer your starting goalie? (I can't think of anybody else off the top of my head that's Swiss).

Speaking of Create A Team, I wish they at least gave us some of the older NHL logos/teams. It'd be cool to bring back the Jets or Whalers.
thanks offsides!

#3 Kwame_Kilpatrick

Kwame_Kilpatrick

Dr. Rahmani

• PipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 06:51 PM

i know i used to always make winnipeg its a cool logo

i have some goalies from the swiss league that are both 22 years old and 86 overall and they r my best players, i have trouble scoring because switzerland is rlly bad with forwards so they are the leaders
usa olympics <3

#4 dobbles

dobbles

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 07:30 PM

do you have tim ramholt on your team? got to watch him for a season when he was with the quad city flames.

I love Maltby, but to say he wasn't a ****** is a dis-service to his career of douchebaggery.

#5 Kwame_Kilpatrick

Kwame_Kilpatrick

Dr. Rahmani

• PipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 10:19 PM

no the only player anyone will probably know here is mark streit from the islanders. some of u who play nhl for a long time might know martin pluss, he used to play for frolunda when they were a powerhouse in the elitserien in the middle of the decade and there was one year when he was rated 87 on nhl

ne way we are off to a good start, our defense is great in my first three game we have only allowed 3 goals so my goalie is a legend, the problem is we have only scored five so we need to find offense. idk if that will happen because our best forward is rated 81 overall but we have good balance throughout the club so im proud

Edited by Kwame_Kilpatrick, 18 November 2009 - 10:22 PM.

usa olympics <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users