• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 waitahochiminute

waitahochiminute

Henrikov Zetterstrom

• Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 04:01 AM

I am relatively new to the club/league mode in NHL 10. I have joined a pretty decent club strictly due to my record on VS mode and have been with the club for around 2 weeks. My problem is...how the hell do I set up a challenge against other clubs? The few games that I have played I was invited by another club member! It is very irritating because I know it is something so simple that I am missing. Do my club members have to be online in order for me to play another club? Am I just generally retarded and missing the whole concept of this feature? Someone help out cause I am getting sick of beating people on VS mode. Do I go to scouting, game rooms, recent games? Gamertag is "TUM0R HUM0R" by the way...UGH!

#2 j.hoop

j.hoop

i hate the flyers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:04 AM

QUOTE (waitahochiminute @ November 19, 2009 - 05:01AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am relatively new to the club/league mode in NHL 10. I have joined a pretty decent club strictly due to my record on VS mode and have been with the club for around 2 weeks. My problem is...how the hell do I set up a challenge against other clubs? The few games that I have played I was invited by another club member! It is very irritating because I know it is something so simple that I am missing. Do my club members have to be online in order for me to play another club? Am I just generally retarded and missing the whole concept of this feature? Someone help out cause I am getting sick of beating people on VS mode. Do I go to scouting, game rooms, recent games? Gamertag is "TUM0R HUM0R" by the way...UGH!

you need at least 2 people in the club room online to play, then head to game room/lobby then move to a room. if its about a league, i have no idea. look for my club nevernude, we're on most nights on 360.
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.” - Sophocles
Posted Image

This just in, Stevie gives Canada the Order of Yzerman. Country bows and feels unworthy.

#3 waitahochiminute

waitahochiminute

Henrikov Zetterstrom

• Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE (j.hoop @ November 20, 2009 - 03:04AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you need at least 2 people in the club room online to play, then head to game room/lobby then move to a room. if its about a league, i have no idea. look for my club nevernude, we're on most nights on 360.

haha that name "nevernude" just literally made me laugh out loud. Is that a arrested development reference? Love that show. Yeah I finally found out what was going on. The club is relatively small (only 5 members) so they were all getting on at a certain time of day. Thanks though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users