• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
esteef

May vs Barch

Rate this topic

That was one hell of a fight. Is it just me, or is it great having Brad May here? Respectable character guy who can still throw em.

Edited by The Mule

That was one hell of a fight. Is it just me, or is it great having Brad May here? Respectable character guy who can still throw em.

Took the words right out of my mouth :thumbup:

I'm far happier having May here that I thought I would be at the beginning of the season.

They're ******* in the sense they fight for no reason. THIS is why fighting should be banned. Go watch Pacqi and Cotto if you want to see a fight. If it serves a 'purpose', then fine. Otherwise the NHL might as well be run by Coach - all fighting and no Euros.

They're ******* in the sense they fight for no reason. THIS is why fighting should be banned. Go watch Pacqi and Cotto if you want to see a fight. If it serves a 'purpose', then fine. Otherwise the NHL might as well be run by Coach - all fighting and no Euros.

they have a rivalry together and it was to fire up each team. did you hear the crowd when they dropped them, they went crazy, this is what hockey needs

You're welcome to your opinion. But if you think that fight was for no reason then you don't have the correct idea of what fight's are for in hockey. The purpose is for momentum and entertainment. If you don't find that entertaining, then sorry you're in the minority just go grab something to drink and come back after it, just because you don't like it you want it banned for everyone? That's like saying I don't like eggs for breakfast so screw Denny's for having it on the menu!

If you don't find that entertaining, then sorry you're in the minority just go grab something to drink and come back after it, just because you don't like it you want it banned for everyone? That's like saying I don't like eggs for breakfast so screw Denny's for having it on the menu!

:lol: BAN OMELETS!!

esteef

Guest E_S_A_D

lmao.

That's like saying Zetterberg passes for no reason. There's roles for each thing, as well as checking and fighting. You obviously don't understand that.

Guest E_S_A_D
You're welcome to your opinion. But if you think that fight was for no reason then you don't have the correct idea of what fight's are for in hockey. The purpose is for momentum and entertainment. If you don't find that entertaining, then sorry you're in the minority just go grab something to drink and come back after it, just because you don't like it you want it banned for everyone? That's like saying I don't like eggs for breakfast so screw Denny's for having it on the menu!

I know the feeling isn't mutual, but I like ya!

I don't completely agree with you, but I see where you're coming from. I wonder if they really help theirs team and give them momentum when everyone knows that they're going to go at some point. Now it's more like their fights act as short intermissions during games and don't have anything to do with how the game has been going. Hey maybe May and Barch could stay on the ice after periods and fight for 15 minutes until next period starts so the fans would have something to watch between periods too.

Wasn't there talk at some point last season that players will start getting suspensions from preplanned fights?