• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
esteef

May vs Barch

Rate this topic

Guest micah
They're ******* in the sense they fight for no reason. THIS is why fighting should be banned. Go watch Pacqi and Cotto if you want to see a fight. If it serves a 'purpose', then fine. Otherwise the NHL might as well be run by Coach - all fighting and no Euros.

Now I know you're just trolling here, but I'll entertain your post anyway.

I've heard lots of people be called ******* for lots of different reasons, but exactly how are either May or Barch "*******" for what they did here - I'm not familiar with the word being used to describe "one who fights with insufficient cause durring a hockey game. If that were the definition of being a *****, than certainly Bob Probert and Joey Kocur and Darren McCarty and Brendan Shanahan and Chris Osgood are *******. There really isn't anything ***** about inviting large,strong, professional atheletes to try their best to knock you out. Regardless of why you do it (in this case, it appears as if they fought for fun, and the crowd certainly seemed to enjoy it as well), that can't really be called "*****".

Edited by micah

Guest micah

Fights in hockey don't really ever happen for "no"reason. Fighters must fight to be effective. You are not a credible enforcer if you do not demonstrate the willingnes and ability to fight. similarily, it is very hard to be the best scrapper you can without actually fighting. hitting the heavey bag is not enough to make one a good hockey fighter. Most people have to fight and fight alot to get good at it and to stay good at it.

so i'll ask again...are they good friends or something....am i missing something?

They were saying during the game that they'd had a history of fighting each other in the past - and apparently were nominated for 'feud of the year'. Barch wound up calling May (I think?) and trying to swamp the polls so they'd win :lol:

They were saying during the game that they'd had a history of fighting each other in the past - and apparently were nominated for 'feud of the year'. Barch wound up calling May (I think?) and trying to swamp the polls so they'd win :lol:

Plus they talked about it before a game and later on after they fought Brad yells out something to the effect of "WE'RE #1 BABY!"

esteef