• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
useyourillusion

pregame skate?

Rate this topic

i'm going to my first game tomorrow, and i heard they have a pregame skate. can anyone just go to it?

or anyone know of a way i could maybe meet some players before the game? worth a try.

any other tips about going to joe louis? i got some tickets in the upper bowl from a friend but i'm

going to try and move down to the lower. if it works out..

thanks

i'm going to my first game tomorrow, and i heard they have a pregame skate. can anyone just go to it?

or anyone know of a way i could maybe meet some players before the game? worth a try.

any other tips about going to joe louis? i got some tickets in the upper bowl from a friend but i'm

going to try and move down to the lower. if it works out..

thanks

by pegame do you mean warmups? if so, yes about 45mins before puck drop both teams are on the ice. If you mean earlier in the day, i think that is closed to fans

by pegame do you mean warmups? if so, yes about 45mins before puck drop both teams are on the ice. If you mean earlier in the day, i think that is closed to fans

okay, thanks.

anyone know how i can get a few autographs? i just want about 3 or something. ha.

around the corner from the main entrance of the joe is the side players entrance/olymphia club entrance. be there two or three hours before the game and catch them when they walk in.

thanks. though i can't show up that early (school). :thumbdown:

worth a try during warmups though.

since i don't want to make a different post--

anyone know what kind of jerseys they sell and how much?

Edited by useyourillusion