• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/21 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Canadiens 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

all i gotta say it f***in start winning already

sucks that were really fighting for a playoff spot damn. i know its still early but it doesnt look like any teams are going away

Edited by brett

Have the Habs really never played in Detroit? Hard to believe an original six team wouldn't have played a road game against the Wings.

Huh? How has Detroit played another Original-6 team only 10 times? :unsure:

That shows over 500 games played. Far cry from 10.

Just above that is the heading:

Last Ten Games
;

what I'm showing is the Club's record in their last ten regular season games and their record in the last ten regular season games against the team they're playing.

Is anyone else sick of losing to Montreal and Toronto?

YES. Im not sure I can handle another lose to either of them. But I think we should have it tonight.

My prediction.

Red Wings 4 - Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Helm, Bertuzzi

Canadiens 2 - Plekanec, Camalleri

GO WINGS GO!

*le sigh* The girlfriend cashed in her "you watch hockey too much" points. So I have to go see 2012 tonight instead. The worst part is I agreed before realizing this game was on CBC!

The last time I missed a game to go see a movie with her Zetterberg, Lidstrom and Datsyuk all had multi-point games, though, so things could be worse. Hopefully I can watch the replay of this game tonight on the CBC website.

LET'S GO WINGS!

Is anyone else sick of losing to Montreal and Toronto?

yes. which is why i'm glad this is the only time they are playing montreal this year...

not sure about toronto but i hope it's the same. :rolleyes:

i think a 3-2 win though. only because i'll never predict a loss. :thumbup:

Edited by useyourillusion

*le sigh* The girlfriend cashed in her "you watch hockey too much" points. So I have to go see 2012 tonight instead. The worst part is I agreed before realizing this game was on CBC!

The last time I missed a game to go see a movie with her Zetterberg, Lidstrom and Datsyuk all had multi-point games, though, so things could be worse. Hopefully I can watch the replay of this game tonight on the CBC website.

LET'S GO WINGS!

*pours out a shot for his fallen comrade*

LET'S GO WINGS!

No worries! CBC ALWAYS reairs both games of the doubleheader later on in the night.

This is a pretty rare match up. I hope the Wings get the win since we rarely beat these guys. I also hope the Wings show up for the whole 60 mins and hopefully Bert and Rafs step up their game. I'm probably hoping for too much :P

Wings 4 (Dats, Zata, Cleary, Rafalski)

Habs 3

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!