• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/21 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Canadiens 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

How do they find ligament damage? I don't think x-rays show that.

I think the X-ray is to look for any crack/break to the bones near the knee, just to make sure, then go get an MRI/CT scan to look for soft tissue damage (ligaments, tendons, cartilage and the like). Beside, I don't think every NHL stadium has an MRI/CT machine, but they might have an X-ray machine in the medical room. (The last part is just a guess on my end, as I've heard of players having X-rays done at the game)

Hope any damage to Kronner's knee is minimal, and that Laraque sits for several games.

I think the X-ray is to look for any crack/break to the bones near the knee, just to make sure, then go get an MRI/CT scan to look for soft tissue damage (ligaments, tendons, cartilage and the like). Beside, I don't think every NHL stadium has an MRI/CT machine, but they might have an X-ray machine in the medical room. (The last part is just a guess on my end, as I've heard of players having X-rays done at the game)

Hope any damage to Kronner's knee is minimal, and that Laraque sits for several games.

He can sit 50 games - who cares WE DON'T PLAY THEM THIS SEASON NO MATTER WHAT!!!

I'll be calling 1 800 CALL SAM if he doesn't.

I want someone to go after Cammalleri knees - take him out, just like Big George the Jerk has done with Kronwall...

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind." - Gandhi

And if you can't make your argument with insulting what someone else has said, you have no argument.

They (all teams in the NHL) can play DIRTY against Wings cause they know the Detroit is not DIRTY...

That's right. We're not dirty. And I'd like it to stay that way. Acting classless ourselves isn't going to change what has occurred, it's not going to avenge anything.

This is ice hockey, not the shoot-out at the OK Corral.