• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zetterthancrosby

Detroit's reaction to the Habs jerseys tonight

Rate this topic

I didn't mind the jerseys so much but the trying to reproduce old school plain leather gloves was a sure miss. Yeah my 1 1/2 yr. old poops stuff that color every day, very accurate observation beepbeep.

The part I didn't get is why they heck they'd do that, get all 'dressed up', and then out come the wings in their normal, modern away jersey. It'd been that much better if our guys were wearing the old school DETROIT jersey posted above.

jmo, the old DETROIT jersey looks way better, especially if they could get some realistic up-to-your-elbow plain leather gloves to go with.

I don't mind the retro jersey's that Montreal has. The problem is they wear probably 10 different jersey's every year counting the standard home/away jersey's. I'm waiting for them to have 82 different jersey's. A different jersey for every game. Personally, I think the "vintage" jersey's should only come out when they play Original 6 teams and the other team wears a vintage jersey as well. When Montreal wears these vintage jersey's and the other team is wearing a standard jersey, Montreal looks like the idiot who wore a costume to a non-costume Halloween party.

it bothers me so much when teams come up with to many variations of there jerseys, and when they change there logo every three years. I dont mind third jerseys but dont keep pulling stuff out of ur ass. like i wouldnt mind the winter classic jerseys as our third jerseys.

Guest Shoreline
it bothers me so much when teams come up with to many variations of there jerseys, and when they change there logo every three years. I dont mind third jerseys but dont keep pulling stuff out of ur ass. like i wouldnt mind the winter classic jerseys as our third jerseys.

Agreed most of those jerseys are ridiculous. The more left you go, the more silly they get.

I don't mind the retro jersey's that Montreal has. The problem is they wear probably 10 different jersey's every year counting the standard home/away jersey's. I'm waiting for them to have 82 different jersey's. A different jersey for every game. Personally, I think the "vintage" jersey's should only come out when they play Original 6 teams and the other team wears a vintage jersey as well. When Montreal wears these vintage jersey's and the other team is wearing a standard jersey, Montreal looks like the idiot who wore a costume to a non-costume Halloween party.

:blink: Who the hell would have a non-costume Halloween Party? That's like having a no-beer Beer Party.

Montreal is the NHL's Project Runway. They're just trying to express themselves. No need to get mad-d-d....

Tim Gunn is distraught. They did not make it work.

:blink: Who the hell would have a non-costume Halloween Party? That's like having a no-beer Beer Party.

Tim Gunn is distraught. They did not make it work.

1. Old people.

2. Ha! Maybe when they play a winter classic they'll have better luck.