• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

drumnj

Red Wings Archived Games Index

Rate this topic

The following are archives for Wings games that will open in a new flash player window. These are not hosted by me, but the NHL and streamed on demand by their servers. I figure I'd share these while it's still possible, so sometime in the future be it in weeks, months or seasons they will cease to work....so watch them while you can.

I will be updating this post as the season goes on; new games tend to be up anywhere from 30 minutes to 24 hours after they've been played before they become archives.

I will also be adding posts in this thread of past playoffs and seasons, so eventually nearly every Wings game through the 07/08 season will be posted. Again I don't know how long this will last.

Due to this being a long list I'm generating in excel there could be some errors, or the rare chance there is no archive of the game. Just ask me to look at a certain game should you find one not working and I'll look into it.

I'm not sure of the best way to lay this out, so I'm just doing a simple list. If you have any suggestions, please share.

Red Wings Archives of the 2010 Playoffs

No longer updating this list, moved to my site....see my profile.

Red Wings Archives of the 09/10 Season

Edited by drumnj

Ok I think I've resolved all my little errors, mainly team abbreviations. The Nucks game on Oct 27th is currently broken on the archive server, but should eventually be fixed. I'll try to keep track of any issues like this and let you guys know

Edited by drumnj

Ok the Oct 27th game is up an running again. Also I am working on an archive thread for the griffins games (which will run through justin.tv), so keep an eye out for that in the griffins section.

As I stated in the first post I was going to put up past seasons as well. So here is the post season from last spring. Unfortunately I'll be putting up the last game, otherwise it wouldn't be complete...but you don't have to watch it ;)

Again I haven't tested them all, so if there's a game not working let me know and I'll fix it. I'll try to get last season up soon as well.

Red Wings Archives of the 2000 Playoffs

Edited by drumnj

Again links were generated as a list in excel, so I haven't tested them all. Should you find one that doesn't work, let me know.

Quality of games at the start of the season weren't very good, mostly just in October.

Red Wings Archives of the 08/09 Season

Edited by drumnj

Uh sorry got a little behind. Was hoping to have all these games incorperated into my web site along with the streaming, but Evans has disappeared (he was designing it). I'll try to keep up with the updates

Figured I should move toward completing this, through the 07/08 season. Here's the 2008 post season.

This was the 1st season the NHL started saving archives, so the quality is in just SD and at a 4:3 screen resolution.

Red Wings Archives of the 2008 Playoffs

Edited by drumnj

Thanks a lot for posting this.

From watching just a few minutes of Games 5 and 6 against Pittsburgh, everything kind of rushes back. It's like you can recollect your exact emotions and anxiety level from that certain phase or shift in the game.

This is the best thread ever ever ever! My DRV deleted my saved games, but now I have them back. You're posting games from 07/08 too right? I have to check the date of that game against the Blues when Raffy laid down that body slam. I'm thinking it's March 5, '08. Hmm...whatever, I just love this thread.