• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Motown4013

Hossa's Back

Rate this topic

Guest CaliWingsNut
operation 2009: the Trojan Hossa is back in action!

who cares what he does in the regular season... its is post season flops that make the most waves! hopefully Chi-town can hold onto playoffs hopes so I can watch him suck air in the playoffs again

Normally I agree with the things you contribute, but why so much Hossa hate? Did you really expect him to be making heavy shots with a screwed up shoulder (that likely was feeling awesome after going head first in the boards)? He was great on defense the entire playoffs. When we were going into the playoffs I think we all felt lucky he was still on the active roster.

It just seems to me you place the blame of a heavily injured team on the shoulders of one man who was likely out the door win or lose.

Normally I agree with the things you contribute, but why so much Hossa hate? Did you really expect him to be making heavy shots with a screwed up shoulder (that likely was feeling awesome after going head first in the boards)? He was great on defense the entire playoffs. When we were going into the playoffs I think we all felt lucky he was still on the active roster.

It just seems to me you place the blame of a heavily injured team on the shoulders of one man who was likely out the door win or lose.

I expected him to rise above the injury if he was going to lace up the skates and take up mins on the ice... like many of our leaders in the past.

Thats how the Trojan works... you feel all warm and fuzzy in the begining (regular season) then it opens up and you are screwed (in the finals) hence the little nickname i gave him.

Am I the only one who is hoping for the Hawks (assuming the Wings don't make it to the Finals this year) to pull it off just to shut up the Hossa haters?

Honestly, I cannot stand the "traitor" bulls*** and other names that are associated with the guy.

He's a great player, he just had a bad post season. Datsyuk had one too, and we're not roasting him on a spit.

This

Am I the only one who is hoping for the Hawks (assuming the Wings don't make it to the Finals this year) to pull it off just to shut up the Hossa haters?

Honestly, I cannot stand the "traitor" bulls*** and other names that are associated with the guy.

This too.

I really can't say it any better than that. Loved watching him skate, wish he stayed a Wing, but wish him the best of luck. I have nothing but unrequited love for him.

Edited by wingnut40

Chicago is going to be a scary scary team... They made it to the Western Conference Finals last year, and now this year they are better and more experienced... Hossa is a great player and will likely give that team a chance at winning he PRESIDENTS TROPHY.

that being said, I still think a completely healthy wings team will beat them in the playoffs.. We beat them last year in 5 games, which easily could have been a 4 game sweep... just pray for a healthy team come playoff time

Chicago is going to be a scary scary team... They made it to the Western Conference Finals last year, and now this year they are better and more experienced... Hossa is a great player and will likely give that team a chance at winning he PRESIDENTS TROPHY.

and for him... that is THE trophy to win...His work ends when that trophy is delivered

The stanley cup doesn't exist in his world.

Edited by OsGOD

He is a career 112 and that's with playing on some pretty bad teams. He also plays on the PK on almost every team he played for, and is a main stay on the top powerplay unit. He is about as all-around of a winger as you can find.

i agree. i think his disappearance act in the playoffs kinda took away the fact that he's probably the most complete winger out there.

Guest ZetterbergFourty

f*** Hossa.

Glad we didnt sign this guy for 10 years, I'd say he's got maybe 7 or 8 left in him, 8 is stretching it. 12? Yeah right.

Sharks / Hawks game tonight? I didn't know hossa was back. Then again I don't care either. Hossa's a great player until the playoffs start.

Who is in net for Sharks? My guess is Nabokov, right? He's not a very impressive goalie.

Guest Blackhawkdown
Sharks / Hawks game tonight? I didn't know hossa was back. Then again I don't care either. Hossa's a great player until the playoffs start.

Who is in net for Sharks? My guess is Nabokov, right? He's not a very impressive goalie.

wow, you really are a ******* idiot.

Im sorry Redwings fans, that you have to have such a dumbass as a fan.

wow, you really are a ******* idiot.

Im sorry Redwings fans, that you have to have such a dumbass as a fan.

Patrick Kane, is it you? Either Hawks aren't playing tonight or they really don't have their own message forum. Which is it? Why else would Hawks' thugs be here?

Here's 20 cents, please don't jump old men anymore....

Edited by Miller Brew

Guest Blackhawkdown
Patrick Kane, is it you? Either Hawks aren't playing tonight or they really don't have their own message forum. Which is it? Why else would Hawks' thugs be here?

Here's 20 cents, please don't jump old men anymore....

3 short handed goals, moron, thats impressive for ANY team. And the fact you cant give any credit just proves you are a homer, period.

There is a fine line between not being sold on the Blackhawks being a cup contender until they get there, and then being an absolute homer and think they are going to choke.

They will win the central this year, and will contend for the President's trophy. Btw Hossa is a very good playoff performer and has yet to play in a situation that he hasn't excelled, so I have a feeling he'll do just fine on the Hawks.

That said I won't say they are a Stanley Cup contender until I see how they play as a unit, the talent is there and the chemistry is probably going to be there, but they will probably need a tough loss in the playoffs to really understand the experience and what it takes.

Just my 20 cents.

3 short handed goals, moron, thats impressive for ANY team. And the fact you cant give any credit just proves you are a homer, period.

Why are you insecure? Why do you need to troll other boards and demand people to stroke your ego? Don't you have a hawky forum where all the members can take turn stroking egos...?

Isn't your team playing tonight? Why are you here?

Answer: Insecurity issues.