• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/27 GDT: Flames 3 at Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

Where is mindfly? I feel less cuddly. :(

Bert sticks out his tongue at someone, giving the Flames a PP in the first. Draper scores a shortie on that penalty. Bert scores a goal. Homer is within an arms-reach of the crease, and the goal is called off. Iginla ties the game. The game remains tied until 3:21 remaining in the 3rd period. Bert scores for real. Iginla shoves him, giving the Wings a PP. Homer scores on the PP.

Wings 3: Draper, Bertuzzi, Homer

Flames 1: Iginla

As bad as Bert is playing I see him netting one tonight. The first line will be an actual first line tonight, with Datsyuk racking up 3 assists. Just beat the Flames because after smack talking all the flamers on Halloween, I are waiting to spite me.

Echolalia's Game Day Analysis!!!!

This is sure to be an interesting game for big Bert, versing the team who chose not to re-sign him in the offseason. Expect him to drive the net harder and finish his checks. You can also expect him to turn the puck over more because his tunnel-vision will be worse than ever tonight. He'll want to prove a point and that will negatively affect his play.

Iginla has been on fire the past few weeks, so expect a Lids/Iginla match up throughout most of the game. This will open up scoring opportunities for second and third line players on the Flames now that Kronwall is out. By the way, expect Stuart to play out of his mind tonight.

On the offensive side of things, the Wings will be driving the net very hard tonight, hunting down rebounds and making life for Kippur difficult. Keep an eye on Cleary tonight. I'm predicting a dirty goal from him.

Special teams continue to be enigmatic tonight. Penalty kill will be so-so, the power play will be a bit better. Still nothing to write home about.

Finally, Osgood will look solid tonight, making some tough saves. The ones he'll let it to everyone's relief won't be weak shots, and he'll backstop the Wings to a 4-2 victory.

When I read this, I can't help but use a 1930's radio voice in my head lol, like the old-time reporters. :thumbup:

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

i hope we dont start another losing skid...

lets hope osgood can have a good performance tonight and please...let us score some goals?

dont care by who..just lets light the lamp up like crazy tonight

When I read this, I can't help but use a 1930's radio voice in my head lol, like the old-time reporters. :thumbup:

It sounded more like a horoscope to me.

Come on Wings, just get a damn goal, please. If not, I'm going to need a heavy dose of Zoloft pretty soon . . .

If the Wings can't muster a good game tonight Imma be a sad panda. Could we please see some scoring from the Wings tonight AND some good defense? Thanks.

Ever since Mindfly left things have really gone down hill. Maybe he's in the Wings' locker room bringing their spirits down?

I hadn't even noticed until you mentioned it. :blink:

Mindfly left? Holy s*** now what?

Where is mindfly? I feel less cuddly. :(

Bert sticks out his tongue at someone, giving the Flames a PP in the first. Draper scores a shortie on that penalty. Bert scores a goal. Homer is within an arms-reach of the crease, and the goal is called off. Iginla ties the game. The game remains tied until 3:21 remaining in the 3rd period. Bert scores for real. Iginla shoves him, giving the Wings a PP. Homer scores on the PP.

Wings 3: Draper, Bertuzzi, Homer

Flames 1: Iginla

YES! :yowza:

With mindfly gone, I'm officially "the most irritating poster" on LGW. Crown me the victor, egroen.

Anybody watching this game on Buckeye cable the channel is 69 instead of channel 8 tonight.

Thanks a ton for posting this. I checked BCSN earlier and was disappointed to see they weren't showing the game tonight like usual.

I don't even know what the hell this channel 69 is, but thank you!

Is anyone else in the Grand Rapids area that has Charter getting just a blank screen on FSN+? The TVGuide Listing has Wingspan on from 6:30 to 7:30, then it says High-School Football. They better not have preempted the Wings game for stupid High School Football.

It sounded more like a horoscope to me.

The Big Dipper is in the house of Virgo, so tonight Bertuzzi breaks his slump, preventing his stick from entering the face of the nearest defender. Your lucky numbers are: 5, 13, 20, 30, 40, 44. :lol:

Is anyone else in the Grand Rapids area that has Charter getting just a blank screen on FSN+? The TVGuide Listing has Wingspan on from 6:30 to 7:30, then it says High-School Football. They better not have preempted the Wings game for stupid High School Football.

Getting a blank screen on 901 here in Flint, on Comcast. They've got 11 minutes to fix this @#)($ )@#(*$)).

I think tonight the Wings will step up big time. They tend to play a lot better against higher tier teams for some reason but bad against lower tier teams and their backups. I'm hoping to see the Euro-twins bust out with some lovely magic and bring back the much needed scoring we all deserve :P

Wings 6 (Dats x 2, Zata, Holmstrom, Ericsson, Helm)

Flames 3

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!