• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Uniblab

Then next time you buy Wings tickets...

Rate this topic

..thank your lucky stars you aren't a Leafs fan!

My cousin in Toronto told me that 3rd tier nosebleed seats at the Air Canada Centre run $100.

Outrageous. Combined with such poor player performance, the fans are stark raving mad to pay those prices.

Guest CaliWingsNut
that sucks. but hey, it's canada, so they have a lot more hockey fans.

i went to last friday's game and spent $30 and sat front row the whole

night. now that's what i'm talking about. :thumbup:

Nope... they just are willing to spend more on it.

Thats nothing- Gold seating in the 1st eight rows are ridiculous- 500+ each. I have been to the ACC to see a game twice and will never go again. There are a ton of Obstructed view seats in Toronto that will go for 80 bucks and the seats are so far up, you actually feel dizzy looking down, plus the kink in your neck trying to look past a huge concrete pillar.

Best arena's in my opinion- for price, seating and views are the Joe, Nationwide in Columbus and HSBC in Buffalo. The St. Petes Times in Tampa is awful as well!

Guest lnvincible
Nope... they just are willing to spend more on it.

To say that they arent more fans in Canada is just plain out stupid. ENough said.

Guest CaliWingsNut
To say that they arent more fans in Canada is just plain out stupid. ENough said.

I'll give you that there's likely a higher concentration of fans in Canada... but you're just stupid if you think Canada w/ it's 33million population has more fans than the US with 305 million.

In other words... there needs to be about a 10 to 1 ratio for you to be right.

Edited by CaliWingsNut

I was at the Wings/Thrashers game and the 3 people sitting in front of me bought a total of 8 beers, plus whatever they got during intermissions. Between the 2nd/3rd they came back up into the seats and said I was sitting in their seats, even after I pointed out that they were a row in front of me. They said that I didn't know which row I was sitting in and on and on until I pulled out my ticket and said "tada, I'm right, you're wrong. Now leave me alone and let me watch the game". Best part was that 2 of the people were wearing hawks shirts and the other just a giant black hoody.

I'm thankful that they offer 15/45 tickets for students. Haven't bought a lower bowl seat for 45 yet, but I might just to see how nice the seats are. Most of the time for the 15$ tickets I get 14-18th row either @ center ice or in the corners where the wings shoot twice. Best thing IMO is to go eat before the game at Greektown, the food is pretty cheap there.

Guest lilja4mvp

i don't see my self buying wings tickets for a while. this team is not worth paying to watch right now.