• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Miller Brew

Ducks Schooling Blackhawks

Rate this topic

Huet is showing his worth, 3-0 Ducks. Ducks are looking really solid.

Did Byfuglien take a head shot at Giguere? very classless play by Byfuglien if so. The Chicago announcers (who are pathetic) are crying bloody murder. They're saying Giguere should have got the penalty Lol. Umm okay, the goalie gets run at from behind by a huge goon and the goalie should get a penalty? What the f are these guys smoking?

In fairness to Blackhawks they had a long road trip and really kicked ass. *If* they do lose, they still had a kick ass road trip to be proud of.

Who didnt see this comming? This is a let down spot after smacking San Jose like they did. I really hope were not going to have Hawks' threads after everyone of their games.

Ducks_Guy is a respectable member of the forum who hangs out here a lot. I think he deserves a thread for his team playing good hockey. I like the Ducks when they're not playing us.

ducks my second team i agree though when wings play ducks then i only cheer for wings.

jiggy is one of my fav nhl players/goalies too.would be in top three.

Edited by hokeychik22

I'm always a little irked about other team's announce crews, much like I'm sure they dislike Redmond and Daniels. However, I cannot stand Chicago's or their fan base. It's just plain ridiculous how much the homerism comes through. they get a little taste of success and think they're amazing.

Sadly, it kind of reminds me of some of my Leafs fan friends. Going into this season I was repeatedly told how much better Stalberg was than Zetterberg. That sure panned out :rolleyes:

lol how the hell do you possibly blame Huet for that? They just showed the replays on NHLN and he looked like the only reason the score wasn't worse. All three were on the powerplay and two of them he had no chance at all. I don't know a goalie in this league who can stone the Getzlaf line with no defensive help.

Guest Blackhawkdown
Huet is showing his worth, 3-0 Ducks. Ducks are looking really solid.

Did Byfuglien take a head shot at Giguere? very classless play by Byfuglien if so. The Chicago announcers (who are pathetic) are crying bloody murder. They're saying Giguere should have got the penalty Lol. Umm okay, the goalie gets run at from behind by a huge goon and the goalie should get a penalty? What the f are these guys smoking?

You forgot to mention that Giguere threw punches after the play was over, thats why he should have gotten a penalty as well.