• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NickA

Bertuzzi SUCKS

Rate this topic

I cant stand to watch Todd Bertuzzi play one more shift. What a complete waste of cap money. Cant score, terrible passes, constant give aways, refuses to throw anything that even remotely resembles a hit, and consistently taking stupid penalties, most of them in the offensive zone to make up for his disgusting play . Bringing him back has to be one of the worst moves the Wings have made since trading Adam Oates for Bernie Federko. Judas Priest, Id take Robert Lang over this piece of garbage, at least Langer could score an occasional goal.

Guest DetroitBoy313

Yeah,I was ranting about the same thing watching the game tonight.He's horrible.He really can't do s*** out there.I was expecting him to be able maybe to net around 20 goals with him being healthy and all.

yeah he does. leino and lebda too. :thumbdown:

HaHa totally agree. I have no clue how Lebda is even in the NHL. Its not even possible to post anymore about how bad he sucks. Its like making fun of the retarded kid in your elementary school class.

I hate putting down players on the team, but I feel as though Bertuzzi was a poor choice as well. He hasn't done much for the team thus far. I don't think the chemistry is right, or will ever be right with him. He seems to be a logo hunter. I have yet to see him do anything worthy of being on this team. I think that Eaves, for 500k, was a great choice. I think he has tons of potential, and will probably come through with this team. I feel as though he could be a 20+ goal scorer. He also passes well, and is a fast skater. I think this is the perfect team for him to find his scoring touch again. I just wish he could get more ice time.

I'm happy with Bertuzzi. He is creating chances, hitting, and shooting. We are getting a good bang for our buck with his contract. It's just a shame he has to carry that anchor of Holmstrom around. If Homer actually capitilized on half of the chances Bertuzzi has set up for him non you would be complaining.

Edited by Carman

I was against this signing before the season even started. That doesn't mean though, that I'm happy with how he's been playing. I said that while I wished he wasn't here, I hoped he'd be productive so that he didn't negatively impact the team. I can see now, he's doing just that.

Bertuzzi is one reason out of a million that explains why we're playing poorly this season.

I guarantee if the Wings were on winning streak and playing well, etc, this would be a thread abou how well Bertuzzi has been looking and "is a good deal for the money" etc.

I'm so sick of the idiot "fans" on this board that start threads just for the sake of starting them to complain about whatever just because they're mad the Wings are sucking this year.

How many periods has it been since the Wings have scored a goal? 8? The entire team has to be royally sucking for a stat like that, not just one guy.

I guarantee if the Wings were on winning streak and playing well, etc, this would be a thread abou how well Bertuzzi has been looking and "is a good deal for the money" etc.

I'm so sick of the idiot "fans" on this board that start threads just for the sake of starting them to complain about whatever just because they're mad the Wings are sucking this year.

How many periods has it been since the Wings have scored a goal? 8? The entire team has to be royally sucking for a stat like that, not just one guy.

There are more aspects to hockey than just being able to put the puck in the back of the net. Bertuzzi is falling short in every department.

There are more aspects to hockey than just being able to put the puck in the back of the net. Bertuzzi is falling short in every department.

No he isn't. He is one of the leaders in hits and takeaways for our forwarsd. He is 2nd in terms of shots on goal and he isn't missing the net as much as zetterberg is. He is creating scoring chances that holmstrom is not capitalizing on. He is hardly the reason for the red wings trouble. I'd worry about datsyuk and zetterberg or lidsrrom or holmstrom or osgood before I'm worrying about a 3rd liner that isn't able to live up to unfair expectations of franzen or hossa.

I'm happy with Bertuzzi. He is creating chances, hitting, and shotting. We are getting a good bang for our buck with his contract. It's just a shame he has to carry that anchor of Holmstrom around. If Homer actually capitilized on half of the chances Bertuzzi has set up for him non you would be complaining.

BOTH him and Holmstrom have been struggling right now.

BOTH him and Holmstrom have been struggling right now.

I agree but there isn't much blame for holmstrom's bad penalties and no production the past 7? Games. And he plays on the first PP. If you are going to throw one under the bus might as well throw the one that is making more and playing with the euro twins as well.

I agree but there isn't much blame for holmstrom's bad penalties and no production the past 7? Games. And he plays on the first PP. If you are going to throw one under the bus might as well throw the one that is making more and playing with the euro twins as well.

That's why I said BOTH of them and the whole team are struggling while you seem to be singling just one person out.

the entire team can't score right now...I dont see the point in bashing Bertuzzi...might as well be bashing anyone and everyone....

there is something a miss with the Wings right now and its far more than just Bertuzzi's poor play lately...

do not fret fellow Wings fans...we will turn this thing around...and we will do it with Bertuzzi on the team