• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NickA

Bertuzzi SUCKS

Rate this topic

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Todd Bertuzzi lives 15 minutes away from me and I saw him at a grocery store last summer. I was buying mango and he was in the organic section. I was tempted to go and say hi, but what the heck am I suppose to say? Hello Mr.Betuzzi, will you please sign my mango? He would have Steve Moored my ass!

You mean he'd make you a multi millionaire?

You mean he'd make you a multi millionaire?

I never thought about it that way lol. I'll speak with my lawyer and see if this is something worth pursuing.

JackieChiles.jpg

Of course there is always the possibility that he will look at me strangely and just sign the damn mango. In that case all I have is an inedible mango.

Edited by puffy

I know....it's not like he has more points than Filppula or anything. :rolleyes:

Bert has a rocking 2 more points over the whole season. If I wanted to nit pick I could say that Filppula has 9 points in his last 10 while Bert only has 6 in his last 10, but that would be nit picking. Stats don't paint the entire picture.

Guest Shoreline

He sucks!

He's god!

He sucks!

He's god!

Oh the roller coaster ride of bipolar disor-- I mean being a fan.

Bert has a rocking 2 more points over the whole season. If I wanted to nit pick I could say that Filppula has 9 points in his last 10 while Bert only has 6 in his last 10, but that would be nit picking. Stats don't paint the entire picture.

Let's paint it then. Bert's well passed the prime years of his career while Val is in the heart of his. He makes over a million dollars less than Filppula, yet he has more points. Val's got a 2 point edge in +/-, but as was just mentioned before Bert's got a 2 point advantage. Bert has rounded out his game in an area he's lacked most of his career, while Fil's PPG ratio (which we've been waiting a few years to see make a serious move) has dropped slightly.

When Kenny signed Val, he said the term and dollar amount were for his potential. So far, Val hasn't lived up to it where as Bert earned his modest raise.

Horrible bump.

I think someone is trying to compensate for Flip having another mediocre season. Little misdirection can go a long way.

Let's paint it then. Bert's well passed the prime years of his career while Val is in the heart of his. He makes over a million dollars less than Filppula, yet he has more points. Val's gotta 2 point edge in +/-, but as was just mentioned before Bert's got a 2 point advantage. Bert has rounded out his game in an area he's lacked most of his career, while Fil's PPG ratio (which we've been waiting to see make a serious move) has dropped slightly.

When Kenny signed Val, he said the term and dollar amount were for his potential. So far, Val hasn't lived up to it where as Bert earned his modest raise.

Both excellent posts...

Bertz played very well last night and had a hell of a scoring chance. Buddha shut the door on that one

Oh yeah, if people are pointing fingers and saying that Bert is the reason why we lost the game due to tripping penalty late in 3rd period; it slowed our momentum or whatever, do not even attempt to place blame. There was no penalty to call, yet they did

Folks here are right, Fip needs to get his s*** together. With Danny, Modo, and Dats out... This is his time to shine or move aside

Edited by Rivalred

There was no penalty to call, yet they did

Did you watch the game? That call was as textbook as they come regardless of any greater blame. It was a) a trip b) in the offensive zone c) done to deny the player a high quality rush d) stupid. If you want to whine about other non-calls that is a separate point. I don't blame him for the loss, just for another stupid penalty.

NFM25:

As for Flip, he has his own thread where you can challenge his $3M salary. The thread certainly needs some solid arguments to that point because there really hasn't been one made.

I agree that Bert is a bargain for his production, but that really has no bearing on anyone but himself.

Edited by kook_10

Did you watch the game? That call was as textbook as they come regardless of any greater blame. It was a) a trip b) in the offensive zone c) done to deny the player a high quality rush d) stupid. If you want to whine about other non-calls that is a separate point. I don't blame him for the loss, just for another stupid penalty.

As for Flip, he has his own thread where you can challenge his $3M salary. The thread certainly needs some solid arguments to that point because there really hasn't been one made.

I agree that Bert is a bargain for his production, but that really has no bearing on anyone but himself.

Yes I watched the game, if I didn't then how I know if there was a penalty or not? From what I seen on the replay, Bert did not haul the guy down. Looked like he may of gotten tripped up in his own feet.

Someone wants to post a vid, please do as I would like to see it again.

By the way, quote the person who was mentioning Flip's worth/cash value next time so it does not look like you are referring to me, but it isn't. Oh yeah, it was a Mod too... See how that goes over.

I tend to agree about that call. I watched the replay and Bert definitely made a little twisting motion with his stick. It looked like a reflex move, but he did it and it was pretty obvious imo. I was pissed at the refs until I saw the replay, then I was pissed at Bert.

I tend to agree about that call. I watched the replay and Bert definitely made a little twisting motion with his stick. It looked like a reflex move, but he did it and it was pretty obvious imo. I was pissed at the refs until I saw the replay, then I was pissed at Bert.

I need to see the video... Damn

By the way, quote the person who was mentioning Flip's worth/cash value next time so it does not look like you are referring to me, but it isn't. Oh yeah, it was a Mod too... See how that goes over.

Done. You were sheeping along with it so I don't think it mattered, but I will do it to show that not everyone shares your fear of disagreeing with Mods. :rolleyes:

Done. You were sheeping along with it so I don't think it mattered, but I will do it to show that not everyone shares your fear of disagreeing with Mods. :rolleyes:

I did not mention cash value in comparing Flip and Bertz. Fear of disagreeing with a Mod? It is more like basically telling him how to do his job is how I took it... NFM25 and the active mods do a good job and have to deal with a lot of BS that is a lot worse. They don't get paid for that they do. Show a little respect and shut your trap over something so damn silly.

Edited by Rivalred