• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WMUCarGuy

Can't decide who to get on my Jersey!

Rate this topic

I'd get Ericsson or Abdelkader. Those jerseys are pretty sweet.

i just got ericssons jersey(he signed it too.) was waiting to get it til i knew he was officially here to stay on wings. also have drapers(signed it three times-the back and both sleeves) and an hully.

Edited by hokeychik22

If your debating between Franzen or Zetterberg and want to be a bit different Franzen is a less popular choice.

If you just cant make up your mind get both one at home and one away.

if one of these two, id choose hank/zetterberg

I've got three Lidstrom jerseys (he's been my favorite player since I was 7, back in 1991).

One home, one away, one Winter Classic.

There are eight (active) names that are completely safe on a Wings jersey:

Lidstrom, Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Draper, Franzen, Filppula, Kronwall, and Osgood.

Of those, Zetterberg is far and away the most popular, and to be frank, I'm sick of seeing thousands of #40 jerseys (it's eerily similar to #1 in Vancouver).

My own preference is Datsyuk, Franzen, or Filppula. Datsyuk is one of the superstars of the team, but you almost never see his jersey around. Same thing to a lesser extent with Franzen. Kronwall is just a badass jersey to have, and he'll probably be my next jersey (in a couple years).

I would definitely steer clear of Zetterberg jerseys, though, if you want to actually stand out. Same thing with Yzerman jerseys.

i just got ericssons jersey(he signed it too.) was waiting to get it til i knew he was officially here to stay on wings. also have drapers(signed it three times-the back and both sleeves) and an hully.

All of those are great!

I have:

Yzerman (white) auth

Zetterberg (white) auth

Fischer (red) auth

Holmstrom (red) repl

Shanahan (red) repl

Neely (white) auth

Chelios (white) repl

I should get rid of a few.

Guest Lidstromboli
All of those are great!

I have:

Yzerman (white) auth

Zetterberg (white) auth

Fischer (red) auth

Holmstrom (red) repl

Shanahan (red) repl

Neely (white) auth

Chelios (white) repl

I should get rid of a few.

I think I'm kind of debating between Franzen & Zetterberg at this point.

Can anyone swing me in 1 direction or the other?

I am sure if franzen rushes to play in the olympics and then hurts himself further in Vancouver... he will not be on the team much longer

how'd you get them to sign your jerseys?? i'm dying to have mine signed :(

Guest VAL FILPPULA

You could just not get a name on the back of your jersey lol.

Franzen and Zetters both have long contracts so take your pick. I've got Kronwall (God) because he'll be a wing for a long time IMO.

Guest VAL FILPPULA

You could just not get a name on the back of your jersey lol.

Franzen and Zetters both have long contracts so take your pick. I've got Kronwall (God) because he'll be a wing for a long time IMO.

Just got my Datsyuk Winter Classic Jersey in the mail today from Ebay ... SWEET !!!

Is it an authentic or a knock off? I was going to buy one from dhgate but they all have different lengths from the stripe to the name/winterclassic patch... I don't know which one is closest to the originals...

how'd you get them to sign your jerseys?? i'm dying to have mine signed :(

i got ericsson to sign at the open house/autograph thing for season ticket holders. also a friend of mine and i wait for the guys after games.

Is it an authentic or a knock off? I was going to buy one from dhgate but they all have different lengths from the stripe to the name/winterclassic patch... I don't know which one is closest to the originals...

If you want a Winter Classic jersey, get one from SportsK. You're going to end up paying more than $100 for one that looks real anyway; you might as well get an official one (since they're $98 there).

Pretty much 98% of the Winter Classic Jerseys on eBay and various places are knockoffs that are really terrible.