• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
dat's sick

Ballard slashes teammate Vokoun in head

Rate this topic

From the Atlanta/Buffalo game tonight:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

What was he thinking. I'm hoping Vokoun is alright and I feel awful for saying this, but I cannot stop laughing. :unsure:

That is one of the most ridiculous incidents I've ever seen, Ballard has to be looking for some place to hide for a long long time after that one...

Guest zackmorris

Accidental obviously, but still, he's responsible for it. That said, Ballard's got to prepare for the fan overreaction. It's going to be huge.

That's beyond retarded. But how did it make Vokoun bleed? Did Ballard's stick hit some tiny opening by some freak occurrenc?

Depends on how much padding is on Vokoun's mask. If there isn't much, any force like a puck or stick would impact on his face, causing the bleeding.

Accidental obviously, but still, he's responsible for it. That said, Ballard's got to prepare for the fan overreaction. It's going to be huge.

Well sometimes it's good to be a player for a team like Florida :ph34r:

I know what he was trying to do, but that shows you how ******* stupid it isto crack your stick over the post. What a mope, I hope Vokoun is ok.

I just hope it didn't catch any part of his eye. If it was just a cut on his head, he'll be ok.

He's obviously doing what I call "the Niinimaa". He got beat and wanted to show the goal cage who's the boss. He accidentally clipped his goaltender while being a raging, stick swinging idiot.