• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
uk_redwing

12/4 Rockford @ Grand Rapids GDT

Rate this topic

1-1 after the first period. Tardif tapped in from close range after a Newbury shot a few seconds after a Griffins PP had expired.

First time I've got the chance to see the Griffins this year, so have been looking forward to seeing Tatar. Not seen much of him so far.

Edited by Green Wing

Did anyone see the fight? Ehrdardt is not much of a fighter, or a very big guy.

Yeah. He fought Bois and lost pretty bad, but I think it was Bickell who had just boarded one of the Griffs. So I guess props for stepping up. Guys were saying he didn't realise Bois was a lefty and before he knew it he'd caught a fair few lumps. I think he's fought before and not done too bad.

Not sure, but wasn't he back up from the ECHL...? He probably wanted to show something. Oh well.

Did anyone see the fight? Ehrdardt is not much of a fighter, or a very big guy.

I'll upload it tomorrow. He didnt do as well as in his previous bout. It was Tardif that boarded but he returned late in the third.

Tardif got boarded? Good for Ehrardt for stepping up like that. He is a team player for stepping up for the captain like that.

How was Tatar? Pretty quiet tonight?

Besides his should have been goal, Tatar has been pretty quiet these past 2 games. After watching him play he is def not NHL ready. What im really waiting for is for Axelsson to find his groove.