• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
luvmnger

columbus needs defense!

Rate this topic

rumors are swirling that columbus may be looking for defenseman to stop the bleeding.

so....lets make some ideas...ya know....for fun.

like what we say matters, anyway.

exception in this thread... we will have a no bitching clause. k?

1.4 million dollar kristian huselius

+5th round

meech

lebda

leino (dont even include him on the paperwork...just force him on the plane!)

+4th round

insert janik and kindl

HA! (remember....no bitching)

Guest lnvincible
So your already throwing Leino under the bus based on his performance on his first season?
Shocking , what a deal that would be for Columbus.. p.s - your a r-tard.
Leino has alot of potential! If you havnt noticed our whole team is playing bad this year.
s*** happens.
But i do agree with Meech + Lebda deal + a pick.

So your already throwing Leino under the bus based on his performance on his first season?

Leino has alot of potential! If you havnt noticed our whole team is playing bad this year.

s*** happens.

Well that didn't take long...

Typically teams do not trade in the same division, and there is no way I would trade Leino to Columbus, I think in the long run that would come back to haunt us!!

I'm not sure I would consider trading Lebda or Meech to Columbus! Things are just too close right now to start trading!!

Stralman would be super duper awesome in Lebda's spot.

And just think how awesome Columbus must think it would be to have Lebda in Stralman's spot.

But seriously, Stralman isn't really the kind of defenseman we need.

s*** happens.

WOW.

i mention no bitching because i am tired of seeing everyone attacking this player and that player and what happens....i get s*** slung my way from someone because i have an opinion that could improve the team.

so this makes me a retard. for having an opinion about a guy that gets pushed off the puck like a 3year old gets pushed off a 10 speed.

i would rather have lebda cross into the zone with possession than leino.

his first goal was amazing....has he scored since then?

well huselius has....a lot more. he has been on my wish list for a few years now and he could definitely fit our system even if it turns out as a wash (player for player) in a few years it would benefit the wings greatly to collect a few scorers and cut loose the drifter.

unfortunately that means loosing some players of "somewhat value" to acquire.

i would rather have lang back! (at least he could score, when you pried him away from his coffee break)

so...do you have your opinion that i can call you a retard about....hmmm?

remember...leino is benched right now, so have at it...

come on. lets be juvenile!

p.s your thoughts about leino are poopy flavored.

:scared:

WOW.

i mention no bitching because i am tired of seeing everyone attacking this player and that player and what happens....i get s*** slung my way from someone because i have an opinion that could improve the team.

so this makes me a retard. for having an opinion about a guy that gets pushed off the puck like a 3year old gets pushed off a 10 speed.

i would rather have lebda cross into the zone with possession than leino.

his first goal was amazing....has he scored since then?

well huselius has....a lot more. he has been on my wish list for a few years now and he could definitely fit our system even if it turns out as a wash (player for player) in a few years it would benefit the wings greatly to collect a few scorers and cut loose the drifter.

unfortunately that means loosing some players of "somewhat value" to acquire.

i would rather have lang back! (at least he could score, when you pried him away from his coffee break)

so...do you have your opinion that i can call you a retard about....hmmm?

remember...leino is benched right now, so have at it...

come on. lets be juvenile!

p.s your thoughts about leino are poopy flavored.

:scared:

Why do you write like a five year-old?

I like Torres for Lebda/Meech alot better. Unfortunately, neither offer holds any merit. Columbus needs defence... Lebda and Meech dont provide that

I know I'm stating the obvious but no combination of Lebda/Meech/Draft Pick will bring us anyone in return. Even a 4th line grinder. The other team knows they are getting nothing in return. We just have to wait until Lebda and Meech are off the books.

Guest ZetterbergFourty

I love the fact that Columbus' defense sucks, as their rival, it makes it easier for the Wings to stomp them.

I give this thread a huge USELESS stamp.

And just think how awesome Columbus must think it would be to have Lebda in Stralman's spot.

But seriously, Stralman isn't really the kind of defenseman we need.

He'd be a lot better at moving the puck and doing the things Lebda is supposed to do.

leino (dont even include him on the paperwork...just force him on the plane!)

I lol'ed IRL.

The mental image of Leino holding on to the door of the plane for dear life is hilarious.

Edited by Broken 16