• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest lnvincible

If we do end up NOT making the playoffs

Rate this topic

Guest lnvincible
If we do end up NOT making the playoffs who would you draft for the upcoming draft , it may be abit early for this thread but im just curious you think has some very good upside. AGAIN im not saying THERE NOT going to make the playoffs but if they do I'm already prepared to accept that. I love my wings and im sure all of you guys do too. I still have alot of HOPE in them

Q: Top 10 upcoming players?

I dont think we'd finish low enough to get Hall or Seguin, and they'd be my picks. Knowing the Wings, the most talented Swede in the top 20.

Yeah, just missing the playoffs would be the worst thing that could happen to this team. Not only would you miss the playoffs, but you wouldn't suck bad enough to actually get anyone good enough to be one of these immediate star sensations. Either tank it or go all the way, baby. No middle ground.

If we do end up NOT making the playoffs who would you draft for the upcoming draft , it may be abit early for this thread but im just curious you think has some very good upside. AGAIN im not saying THEY'RE NOT going to make the playoffs but if they do I'm already prepared to accept that. I love my wings and im sure all of you guys do too. I still have alot of HOPE in them

Q: Top 10 upcoming players?

there, fixed it for you.

they're = as in "they are"

there = as in "over there"

that one drives me nuts...

Edited by stevkrause

Your being picky. It's my internet, it's you're internet... learn to share.

Yes, but we only use one language here. Learn it for the sake of those who learning it or have a disability that prevents them from reading it when it is mangled. If you feel your time is too important to proofread, and that other people's time is free enough that they can decipher your typing, you really need a reality check. It's to the left of the spell check. *EDIT* OP: This was not directed at you. I'm sure you just made a slight oversight. It happens. Don't worry about it. It's the attitude that people should not be expected to improve themselves for the benefit of themselves and others that irks me to death.

In picking next year's draft choices, I honestly believe that unless a team has one of the first few picks, it's a crap shoot. Once the Super Picks are gone, teams tend to draft for the players they will need.

I'd rather leave it to the scouts to find the diamonds in the rough that the other teams pass over. It has worked well in the past. In all honesty, I think that if a team has good scouting, there really isn't much difference between having the 8th pick or the 28th one.

Edited by 55fan

Yes, but we only use one language here. Learn it for the sake of those who learning it or have a disability that prevents them from reading it when it is mangled. If you feel your time is too important to proofread, and that other people's time is free enough that they can decipher your typing, you really need a reality check. It's to the left of the spell check. *EDIT* OP: This was not directed at you. I'm sure you just made a slight oversight. It happens. Don't worry about it. It's the attitude that people should not be expected to improve themselves for the benefit of themselves and others that irks me to death.

In picking next year's draft choices, I honestly believe that unless a team has one of the first few picks, it's a crap shoot. Once the Super Picks are gone, teams tend to draft for the players they will need.

I'd rather leave it to the scouts to find the diamonds in the rough that the other teams pass over. It has worked well in the past. In all honesty, I think that if a team has good scouting, there really isn't much difference between having the 8th pick or the 28th one.

exactly, especially with the amount of posters that we have on here that use English as a second language... they do not need to see a mangled version of the language.

Jump off a bridge.

No, no seriously.

The Wings will either make the playoffs as a 5-8 seed (5 being moderately high hopes, 3 being ideal and really high hopes, 1st in the west meaning I have changed from Weed to Herion), or they will just miss and have craptastic picks.

I just don't see them managing to get a good pick.

Not that they would use it, they would probably trade it for 2 lower picks.

Just pull a Pittsburg!... just suck for years really bad. i mean the worst in the league. get the 3 years of #1 picks and keep them under cap to win another cup. So kenny for the next three years keep your stars healthy. hire a bunch of goons to just protect the stars and fight like crazy....i would hate to watch them tank for three years but if that was the master plan...i would be down.

Just pull a Pittsburg!... just suck for years really bad. i mean the worst in the league. get the 3 years of #1 picks and keep them under cap to win another cup. So kenny for the next three years keep your stars healthy. hire a bunch of goons to just protect the stars and fight like crazy....i would hate to watch them tank for three years but if that was the master plan...i would be down.

:thumbdown:

Absolutely not, whether you were joking or not, just...no.

I had the same sig for over a year and some mod deleted it out of the blue =(. It was very english orientated.

I overlook a lot of the grammatical atrocities on message boards, but certain ones are just the typed equivalency of nails on a chalk board to me... and that's one of them...

Guest lnvincible
I overlook a lot of the grammatical atrocities on message boards, but certain ones are just the typed equivalency of nails on a chalk board to me... and that's one of them...

Sorry the best speller/ grammar person around? Do you like go board to board looking for mistakes so you just flame them? Honestly if you don't like how i spell things or how i write you can go eff yourself.

Sorry the best speller/ grammar person around? Do you like go board to board looking for mistakes so you just flame them? Honestly if you don't like how i spell things or how i write you can go eff yourself.

haha, that's an adult response...

ignorance just annoys me... sorry.

Guest ZetterbergFourty

I dont think they will miss the playoffs.

Four straight 50+ wins seasons, 2 straight SCF appearences, one for two, bunch of confrence finals, etc. you get the idea, and then WHAM no playoffs? I dont see it happening, they'll find a way to get it done.

Supposing they do end up missing the playoffs, what will I do? Same thing as most of you, come on here and start posting excuses and other reasons why they are golfing so early. :lol:

Guest lnvincible
haha, that's an adult response...

ignorance just annoys me... sorry.

And your a kid that knows it all? Just because people picked on you in highschool doesn't mean you have to take it out on people on forums LMAO! So why dont you go ask your mom to make you Kraft Dinner.