• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/9 GDT: Blues 1 at Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

This one os for PAVEL!! Я уверен что вы оÑведомлены recorn 2 команд против друг друга Ñтот Ñезон, ÐО вÑе, что угодновÑе, что угодно плавает ваша шлюпка. Я проÑто говорю что Ñин выиграют 4-3 оно в регулировке, OT или в переÑтрелке. Holmstrom, Zetterberg и Meech Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð²Ð°Ñ Ð¸ Oshie, Perron, Backes и McDonald Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð½Ð°Ñ.

Wings take it 3-0. Datsyuk, Hank, Lids.

I am sure that you are aware of the two teams record against each other this season, BUT whatever floats your boat. I am simply saying that the Blues will win 4-3, be it in Regulation, OT or in a Shootout. Holmstrom, Zetterberg and Meech for you and Oshie, Perron, Backes and McDonald for us.

Thanks, I needed a lugh :lol:

I am sure that you are aware of the two teams record against each other this season, BUT whatever floats your boat. I am simply saying that the Blues will win 4-3, be it in Regulation, OT or in a Shootout. Holmstrom, Zetterberg and Meech for you and Oshie, Perron, Backes and McDonald for us.

We're about as sure of that as you are of sitting dead last in the division.

Wow, tonight's game will give Howard as many games as Osgood. I don't think anyone expected this to happen. Not only that, but Howard's numbers are better. Not astronomically so, but enough to make one wonder.

Cue goalie fight thread.

Game at the JLA... We have to get a streak going here.. Good luck boys!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /> Edited by Hockeytown_Ryan

Anyone know why the NHL Network hasn't been in HD this year? I remember reading something about them switching to HD broadcasts, but I'm not totally sure.

Either way, I wish I could watch the games in HD.

Wish that it wouldn't be blacked out for me, otherwise I'd check