• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

themule93

Should Datsyuk be Traded?

Rate this topic

You getting this idea because of the Granderson trade?

First of all that reply was hilarious.

Sadly, his response to your reply was tear jerking.

For the record, no way in hell do you move Datsyuk. Not only is he still, despite this slow start, one of the ebst players in the league he is an absolute bargain at $6.7M/yr

Nope, if we are trading him because of his play lately then pretty much our entire current top 6 should be traded.

Not to mention the fact, what type of return do you honestly think we'll get for him if you (the OP) think he should be traded in the first place?

oh baseball, lol i live in canada and i dont watch baseball or follow it, but boy my response was stupid ahhahaha

It's alright.

But to you question, after Losing Granderson I don't think I could bear to see Datsyuk leave too.

Come to think of it, what a s***ty year for Detroit sports. We lose Billups prior and the Pistons sucked, Wings lose game 7, Tigers collapsed and lose the tie-breaker and then just traded away Granderson, new Pistons and Wings are injured and struggling this season, and the Lions are the Lions as I sit there and watch our future QB get hurt like the third time this season. At least they won't go 0-16 again.

Edited by dropkickshanahans

Guest lnvincible
It's alright.

But to you question, after Losing Granderson I don't think I could bear to see Datsyuk leave too.

Come to think of it, what a s***ty year for Detroit sports. We lose Billups prior and the Pistons sucked, Wings lose game 7, Tigers lose the tie-breaker and then just traded away Granderson, new Pistons and Wings are struggling this season, and the Lions are the Lions as I sit there and watch our future QB get hurt like the third time this season. At least they won't go 0-16 again.

Well thank god that Lions look ALOT better then last year lol.. But i can see them doing well in a few years. Depending on how they draft..

First of all that reply was hilarious.

Sadly, his response to your reply was tear jerking.

For the record, no way in hell do you move Datsyuk. Not only is he still, despite this slow start, one of the ebst players in the league he is an absolute bargain at $6.7M/yr

Very true. IMO and a lot of you may disagree with me, but a big part of the problem is the giant hole that was left when Hossa went to Chicago. He's a HUGE reason that Detroit had such a good season last year and returned to the finals. All of his production is gone, and who is stepping up to make up for it? No one. Trading Datsyuk would just make things worse.

Well thank god that Lions look ALOT better then last year lol.. But i can see them doing well in a few years. Depending on how they draft..

I actually trust our GM, but that's not much to say since any GM is better than Millen. But yes I agree, I actually believe they're turning a corner through drafting after watching how they performed this season.

I hate to be so off topic, but as long as Ford owns the Lions they will ALWAYS suck. And he is never getting rid of them. The Lions are absolutely screwed.

To those honestly considering trading Datsyuk, I hope you have never ever once criticized a player's loyalty before (Fedorov anyone?)... An MVP caliber player who is committed to the franchise long-term, has helped us win two cups, and is a year removed from the finals.... and there is trade talk? Sheesh, talk about malcontents. 1 bad stretch in the guys career with us and he's suddenly Mr. Expendable.

I hate to be so off topic, but as long as Ford owns the Lions they will ALWAYS suck. And he is never getting rid of them. The Lions are absolutely screwed.

I disagree somewhat. Sr. might not care as much, but I seen Ford Jr. actually listened to the fans and made some changes. Our new GM Mayhew is the next Scott Pioli (or the equivalent of Ken Holland) IMHO. I like the direction they are going. At first I didn't think that with our recent draft, but now I understand why they made the picks they did, and for good reason, and so far they've seem to pay off.

Edited by dropkickshanahans